Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Far As I Know

other than memberships very little was spent, everyone made a huge effort to work all there credits, very few wasted. Just a crew commited to finishing what we started for Jamie

damn near any of the NMs ppl are welcome to join me next round Smile
great job on racing guys Smile
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Quote:great job on racing guys Smile

very much agree... Cool
AlKi

i din race.... just hi... lol... only NM member know wat i did... hehe....

LOL yes thats right hes a CM GOD EzAvm
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:LOL yes thats right hes a CM GOD EzAvm

hahahhaa... Cool
AlKi

NOW that is funny... i didn't realize you got credit card reiepts to tell who spent what... BUT you all think what you want Night_Moves_4_Jamie kicked ass just accept it.. I will be asking ray to give jamie the crown I get.. I dont want it I didn't lead the crew for a crown as I already have one. I led it for someone that most loved and others hated cause she was a hot Chick... :p
ALASKAN GROWN

think it is time to let this one go.

jamie ran a good crew that BEAT tiff....simple... TIF gave up.

doesnt matter how or "IF" anyone spent......i dont think they did but whatever.......all that matters is that her crew won!

if you didnt have a crew going for a spot shut your mouth, as your opinion doesnt apply here!

nsx has won a bunch of times....how they won is in the past..... so let it die with this thread!

We did give up 4 reasons in the crew,and NM keept pulling away and dyna wod have spent alot no matter what because of outkast lol,aaaaaaaaaaaa well always nxt time Wink
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Quote:NOW that is funny... i didn't realize you got credit card reiepts to tell who spent what... BUT you all think what you want Night_Moves_4_Jamie kicked ass just accept it.. I will be asking ray to give jamie the crown I get.. I dont want it I didn't lead the crew for a crown as I already have one. I led it for someone that most loved and others hated cause she was a hot Chick... :p

Why does all top crews have to lie...You know your crew spent...Otherwise they wouldn't be pulling 20 mil jumps on NSX. Unless of course everyone is tugging each other off by saying it was close when it really wasn't. I don't really know cause I wasn't playing but when you look at the board an a crew suddenly jumps 20 mil ahead an neither crew had been burned something is up.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon