Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Far As I Know

HeavaNSXtacy is not bothering to try the rest of the round so congrats Night Moves on an easy victory
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Your Right bro ....crew didnt wrk dis round,we givin up i belive,Congtz Red and Night Moves hope we created some challange 4 u lol,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

it was the cms we were cursed everytime we got aq hundred we lost them
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

well reds crew busted out something fierce on us

much props and much respect night moves!!!
SpamaticS - Slick

wtg u just plain old outworked us, damn newly enforced old rules made it impossible for us to do our thing

Quote: damn newly enforced old rules made it impossible for us to do our thing

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh. You mean the "No Multi's" rule. :grin:
You use to write like a normal person and now youre enrolled in the mecca_boy school of blatant keyboard abuse.

no...the ability to work someone else's account
All I need is One Mic.

if u gonna hate go else where..congrats to red and her crew

I think what he ment was... when working it used to be you would just run out of cals and not loose any CM's. We have had our share of loosing cm's from someone burning them to just working...lol
ALASKAN GROWN

congrats night moves...good job guys...u guys ran a tough race and jus beat us mid way...gj...and we gotta work on those cms next time...we lost way to many... Cool
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon