Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
read and think

If only we could get you TO TELL THE TRUTH JUST ONE MORE TIME!!!
Oh well it’s on your conscious that u may/may not have. (Doubt it) then it’s up to you to decide whether or not you have to change your ways. But in the end. its just a game so if ur gona stoop low enough to stay on here all day and play then that’s bad enough... but to cheat is just stepping over the line...
still pimpin,.

i was talking to glenn, as he was hit yesterday

gareth hit him earlier today

and you saw speedkillz going up and getting glenn as well

as for tori being online, it was her/me/jason staying in it.. and you wanna talk about being in others accounts? check yourself, and glenn even told jason on msn he was on another account watching out..

and as for

Quote: But in the end. its just a game so if ur gona stoop low enough to stay on here all day and play then that’s bad enough...

ive not been on much as it is this round, few hours left of game time, doesnt hurt staying on alil long :crazy:

check myself??? rite zura. what am i looking for??? more signs of ur cheating?
wont be to hard to find then aye buddy...
still pimpin,.

then people sit and wonder why does all the vet quit this game, well read all this petty bulls#it and you will understand why we dont play anymore, we are like major league baseball players being acused of doing some sort of game enhancing drug. not one of you people that are vets or players can say they havent cheated at one point in this game. come now stop this bs and play. damn it you people, I know 90% of you and the ones i dont know i have had little contect with and those of you who know me know i am usually neutral when it comes to this bs.........well thats my 2 cents, and dont flame me its not worth the typing for you because i simply dont give a s#it............
The only Chef on here period.................HAHA

Quote:check myself??? rite zura. what am i looking for??? more signs of ur cheating?
wont be to hard to find then aye buddy...

why so defensive? lol you know which accounts you jumped on as speedkillz went up to get painkiller.. no need to .. wait, nvm..

you're supposed to be the saint in this thread, ok.. nvm lol

join the club chef. and hi havnt seen u round here in a while.
still pimpin,.

That was so last year get with the times

i think the bottom line of this thread is all about WHINING!!

cause the ppl who are pointing fingers accusing others of cheating are the ones who got hit down. you ppl should know, if ur gonna jump, have back up. if not, kiss ur nw goodbye cause for all of u who dont know. MC is not only a game....ppl have made good friends through this. and IRL, good friends will back each other up. whether if it's to help them jump in nw and watch their backs or to gather up nw to take someone down, friends help friends. so to pimpen_dem_hoes...quit ur bitchin. u apparently DONT have good friends to watch ur back! if u wanna accuse Zura of cheating by being on others accounts who hit down painkiller and yourself then w/e cause umm FYI..i was one who hit painkiller and YES it was me and NOT Zura. i sleep roughly 2-3 hours a day and majority of the other times im at a pc or my pc is on. whether at home or work a pc is always around for me to access. i can sit at my pc doing work for 8+ hours refreshing MC every 5 mins or so not even paying attention to whats going on in MC. would u accuse me of running a bot? All of u accusers should gather up FACTS rather than opinions before making a statement like what this thread is pertaining to.

Actually it wasn't Hybrid OR Zura who hit Painkiller...... it WAS ME!!!

Muahahaha

Don't worry Vetteboy is gonna get him... this session should have a good ending...
You ain't livin' ya rhymes out, you live in ya mom's house...

u kno that thing says u will only be banned if your using a bot/macro to ease the game for yourself, but if your running a macro to juss keep on hitting refresh, how is that helping u out in anyway? :crazy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon