Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
read and think

Why is missingyou_jesse online for 10hours+ without a car. She has been online doing nothing.

If any one of you know the answer let me know Smile

And if this post is deleted quickly after posting it it means that the mods know what's wrong with the above mentioned situation.

and yes it's a bot who's keeping her online

I was wondering the same thing. Seems that it is all precious that cubby wins, and they are scared. Me thinks that cubby owes somebody money.
[Image: 30.png]

LOL...

I don't want to accuse no one of cheating, since I have no proof, but I have heard that Cubby has quite a few accounts he goes on to hit people who he seems to be a little feared of. If They could get up to Cubby's range it would be all over. Not enough time for anyone to reach you Painkiller, so if you wanted to move up and hit Cubby no one could do anything about it unless you were caught online by the wrong person...

thats the whole reason of this thread. I was at work last night, 2 am MC time. Missing you jesse was online and hit painkiller. I went home, slept for 5 hours woke up and she still online. Now its 24 hours later and she is still online. Nobody can deny thats not a bot. What chicken shits we have in this game. 1.3 billion and worried about not winning. Get some balls cubby and zura.....I know you dont have balls, but quit crying about being the bad person, and let the game deal itself

Glenn I was on Tor's acct until 7:30 this morning...I was talking to you on MSN...I recall you sitting online on a friends acct doing nothing but watching as well.
When I Fall Asleep You're All That I See, I Wish I Could Be All That You Mean To Me, My Angel Without Wings Smile

Rakim I love you <3

glenn glenn, paranoid as always i see o_O

unless if it's something you know.. it's always something negative.. sad that you used the "friendship" sentiment on me when you yourself werent sensitive on the issue alone

and again, accuse me all you want, but seriously, stop being a bunghole by accusing the mod force as a whole for an accusation which should be against only one person.. by saying that i was referring to this statement -

Quote: And if this post is deleted quickly after posting it it means that the mods know what's wrong with the above mentioned situation.

so is it fine if by your own actions as a dutch that you're over paranoid that i conclude all dutchies are paranoid? think before you speak. as your accusations cant be saved with a mere "i speek no guud englijch"

as for not replying to you on msn glenn, thats coz i was held back by a dutch friend to which i hold high respect of.. had he not told me not to, i wouldve told you to f off straight away for messaging me and accusing me of your paranoid indulged accusations

Oh the drama! :ooo:
You ain't livin' ya rhymes out, you live in ya mom's house...

lol you should know shane, back in gold.. vtec_666, renowned gold game reporter on bots n macro accusations.. lmao

blah blah blah

sif when yall accusin it isnt simply blah blah's? lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon