Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
read and think

Quote:
Quote:seriously tho, i think zura is the only other person who knows the feeling of getting accused every 5 minutes Sad

nah, actually i do, but they're always right about me! :p seriously, i'm gonna have 2 start goin under a different name so no 1 suspects me *looks around and hides n the cheaters protection program*

and the only reason zura is accused so much is cuz it's fukin true. either that or half of kuala lampur is playing MC *rolls eyes*

and don't b accusin all mods of covering the truth..... i'm like fukin Washington.... i cannot tell a lie *looks innocent*

^ see! fine example of what i meant glenn

and ed..

nvm :p

c'mon zura!!!! just admit that u've cheated. it'll b great, u can ring n the celebration of a new pope with the True Life: The Confessions of an MC Cheater!! :p
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

lol we've been through this i have admitted many times i have cheated :crazy:

you just kept hating on me coz i didnt approve of your "run around only in stickers saying *i used to cheat* truce offering" plan :p

lmao, was this b4 or after u banned me from the forums?? cuz i have no recolection of u ever admitting 2 anything i accused u of. and believe me, i would've made several sites 2 point out the fact that u finally admitted it.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

every 1 should eat some bon bon's Smile

rofl
]=O~

yeah rofl that was totally irrelevant paki
nice.

Soon, logging into your account will be cheating, geez get a [censored] grip

Quote:lol we've been through this i have admitted many times i have cheated :crazy:

you just kept hating on me coz i didnt approve of your "run around only in stickers saying *i used to cheat* truce offering" plan :p

Ray/Cresant please check your own rules...

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/faq.php?page=legal

What do you do about cheaters?

We use security functions which detects cheaters in real-time. Any player suspected of cheating is immediately disqualified from a competition. If it is found that the player is, in fact, cheating, their account will be revoked and scores and winnings will be voided. New for this upcoming game period, any user that is found to be using software such as a Macro or a Bot to ease the play of Midnite Challenge will not only be banned from the game but all prizes, winnings, and medals will be stripped from the player. Please Read our User Agreement as this coincides with our Zero Tolerance Policy.

bye bye Zura Sad

oh wait....
Corrupt Interactive
its all in the name.
and ill probably get banned for this for mocking the game or what ever. this game is so fair....
still pimpin,.

ed was referring to when i got ide/win dummy, there were no rules against bots then

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crescent kao. Read! 2ndbase 4 2,075 04-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Hopefully someone who can do something will read this Robin_Hood 2 1,433 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  Please Read, Regards new game dnb_Fueld 10 2,596 02-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Ray Please Read! mustangkid05 1 1,133 04-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Read the post.. then vote please. Victorious 2 1,462 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Read! DrOoPie 3 1,375 03-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  Raymond if you read this.. Victorious 6 1,904 02-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Last Post: rakimdream
  PLEASE READ rom3o™ 4 1,760 09-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Last Post: monteman
  MUST READ! krazyman06 19 4,643 05-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Forum Rules (Take Time To Read This!) PANDAhumpnMONKEY 22 4,877 04-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: krazyman06

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon