Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NSX

if we were such good mates u wouldn't have expected me to break my word to wraith, u obviously haven't learned anything about me at all in all the time we played this game together, ross and tana wouldn't ask me to go back on my word and thats a fact
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

this is the last warning about personal things, keep it outta the crew threads, otherwise you will just have to make a new thread about NSX so lets get back on topic

he ignores my pm's what else should i do to defend myself
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

just ignore it right now.

i love you guys, all of you
REBORN!!!!!!!!
REBORN!!!!!!!!
Mecca_boy your my inspiration *booya*

blah.. stop yr damn crying and bitching every damn 1, i dont care who the fuck u are..there is no need at all for this shit..luke few of yr soo called good mates are in this nsx crew outkast is run'n, and u trun yr back on them so fast coz u dont like 1 guy? and now yr fighting with outkast a good mate..thats just fucked up right there luke.. but as of now im done with this.. and if i dont answer u on msn itz coz im sick of hearing good mates bitch bout other good mates over damn nothing... Confusedhock: :roll:

thats why i'm actually staying away from msn right now

alrite guys...everyone needs to calm down..i get this whole things is jus being messed up...and that was a shitload of reading to do...luke yerbs romeo and wraith...all you guys jus calm down...everyone has their own morals and veiws...and i respect all of them....u know i have all ur guys back..and whether u guys consider me NSX or not...i dont care...its all up to you guys...but you guys need to calm down and let shit go..this is a dam game guys..and luke man...u should race with us but its ur choice so i dont wanna push u...i agree with the fact that if the name NSX is used, then we should have NSX peeps in there...but all you guys gotta understand that there are new peeps to the crew...not all NSX players are down...lotus and a bunch of others arent down to race...so ya...if they wanna run the name NSX i really dont care..all i care is that we work hard and hopefully win...thats all..no matter what name i race for...i dont care...its all in the fun of the game and kicking ass for it...ive raced with all you guys b4 and it was under all different crew names...its jus a crew name guys...let it go...but yerbs...i dont think im going to change my name to NSX_Lude...ive done it b4 and ya...we need to think of another thing to do if we race for NSX...something more original...

and romeo...u forgot about NarcoticSX...lol....that was a crypt name...even my friend saw the avatar and was like that avatar was sick...lol...

but anyway...everyone jus get over this fight like mike says...we dont want all this crew drama guys...
AlKi

did u get your account back yet lude

damn guys we may be in trouble ray shortened the round, i counted on the longer round to generate a shitload of crew wins that would assist us in evening out the playing field abit, looks like it may be a rough round oh well still lets try our best and have fun

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon