Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban plz

bah i'm just treating him the same way i was treated when i came on the forums
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

I hear ya bro. Since I only frequent here occastionally I miss all the cracks against me.
**Space for sale**

what u pp ltallknig about i didnt do [censored]... lol i jsut won 2 cars hahaha now i have 12
Drag-Master

Wait wait wait...I swear you just said you had 8 cars. Now you won 2 slips and have 12 cars? What kind of math are you doing?
**Space for sale**

Quote: i can see i have another acocunt
thats what i'm talking about god your dumb
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

i ment to say 10 lol i was in a rush selling all my [censored] lol i did 5 home invasion so i had to sell [censored]....
Drag-Master

damn...you all hit this one too.
SpamaticS - Slick

lol yal leave the noob alone * fixes him up * Take some more jabs Wink 12 and on a buddies accnt... LOL I thought it was ok to use many accnts as long as you didnt use them TO BENEFIT YOUR SELF??? tell me if im wrong....
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

"DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS - All accounts will be suspended."

thats all that needs to be said
"mc's worst hitter of all time"

not you creating multies. But if you have a friend sit your accnt for you cuz your away for a weekend? You play someone elses accnt cuz they are unable to.
BITCH SLAPS..... GET BACK TO WORK..... July-August Total=575,166,202 In 2 Weeks....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon