Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban plz

ban this [censored] plz he is on my account ip is 203.164.104.183 anme in game is EAT_PIE EAT_MY_PIE is the crew
Drag-Master

Why would he get banned for being on your acct? Did you give him your PW?
**Space for sale**

yeah just change your password dumbass
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

ya he is liek ill make u a memebr if u give me 10 mill i was like ok... and now im loosing all my cash i can see i have another acocunt and im loosing all my chas i had 10 cars iw as gonig to sell so i have high NW now i can do [censored] till next sesion when i change m,y password
Drag-Master

Quote:ya he is liek ill make u a memebr if u give me 10 mill i was like ok... and now im loosing all my cash i can see i have another acocunt and im loosing all my chas i had 10 cars iw as gonig to sell so i have high NW now i can do [censored] till next sesion when i change m,y password

Ummmm. So first you give some guy you don't really know your PW...and then you're checking from your OTHER acct at all this? Man you are in for a world of hurt here.
**Space for sale**

did you just say you have another account
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

how am i in a world of hurt??? and do u win some thing if u have the most models at end of game? u get an award?
Drag-Master

Just cuz of the way you're choosing to play the game. No there is no award for most IMs. You might get recruited from the top recruiting guys though. :p
**Space for sale**

you said you had a second account a bannable offense and no you get nothing for havin im's

no u dnt get a prize for most models but if u want we can kall u a pimp

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon