Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban plz

lol ok ya i was on my buddies account talknig to the [censored] he got off and i have no gas no nos no nothing lol still got my 8 cars hahaha
Drag-Master

lol...so he hopped on and sent away cash but you kept your cars? I think you made out very well there.
**Space for sale**

oh yeah the old my buddies account lie i'm sure they beleive that one
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

lol i said im on my buddies account lol i have more then one comp and he is ova at my place lol... ya i kept all my cars u get something for hight NW lol jsut recrtued 900 ims lol
Drag-Master

Maybe he should try...it's my buddies, sister's, cousin's acct who just left for the war.
**Space for sale**

keep on digging baka
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

There ya go. You're getting right back in the thick of it already.
**Space for sale**

well he is an idiot i can't help myself i have to get my jabs in before the rest of mc gets a turn

I getcha. I was just trying to be as nice as I could to the noobie. Those HI guys need someone to play with.
**Space for sale**

?
Drag-Master

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon