Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add a "Sell All" button to the inventory screen

Please do us a favor and add a "Sell All" button to the inventory screen. For example, when you click on "My Inventory" you can then click "Change View" and go to your "Sell" screen. If you would like to sell all of the items in your inventory, you need to click each one and then go to the bottom of the screen and click "Sell". There is a button next to sell called "Clear" which basically unchecks all items in your inventory, could you please make a button which does the opposite and checks all of the items in your inventory so you can sell them all at once.

The reason this is needed, is because there are times you hit someone, and you get thousands of items in your inventory. It takes hours to get rid of all of that crap!

Please do this
MC's Most Hated

I have already talked to raymond about it and is suppose to be put in next session Smile

Quote:I have already talked to raymond about it and is suppose to be put in next session Smile

great minds think alike!
MC's Most Hated

also maybe the exact same thing for "my inventory"? although 15 isnt that many things it would be sweet if you could sell all the cars at once quickly. Smile
midnite is spelled wrong.

Quote:
Quote:I have already talked to raymond about it and is suppose to be put in next session Smile

great minds think alike!

yes they do.. not that im a hitter anymore but if i came back i dont wanna waste my time like i have in rounds past selling 200 visors and 1000 tints...

Quote:

great minds think alike!

haven't people been saying this for the longest time now? :grin:
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

Quote:Please do us a favor and add a "Sell All" button to the inventory screen. For example, when you click on "My Inventory" you can then click "Change View" and go to your "Sell" screen. If you would like to sell all of the items in your inventory, you need to click each one and then go to the bottom of the screen and click "Sell". There is a button next to sell called "Clear" which basically unchecks all items in your inventory, could you please make a button which does the opposite and checks all of the items in your inventory so you can sell them all at once.

The reason this is needed, is because there are times you hit someone, and you get thousands of items in your inventory. It takes hours to get rid of all of that crap!

Please do this

What is the point of selling them? Can't you just leave them there?

I have never hit someone and got thousands of parts from them, so I am a little confused..? :confused:

hahaha you havent been hitting the right people then... or maaybe you have.. it sucks seeing 1090 items being taken off 1 hit

well, unless ur actually racing and takin parts off ur car 4 some reason related 2 that, y would any1 care that they have a boat-load of items? just curious, jon, don't get ur panties n a bunch.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

The reason behind that cuz later in the round if you have 10k items and you have a slightly modified car but wannna get rovers to your friends you would have to uninstall parts. But having so many parts in your list you wouldnt be able to uninstall the parts to enable the selling of your current vehicle.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delete All Button v2pointOH 0 859 07-17-2011, 05:50 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Parts List aka My Inventory He_Hate_Me 12 3,272 04-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  inventory LuDe 4 1,485 08-03-2008, 05:22 AM
Last Post: bscar
  Sell/Select All Parts option? numba1stuna76 1 1,093 03-15-2008, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  sell out o_O_Tread_O_o 7 1,822 10-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal