Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sell out

i want to go back to being able to not lose cm's when u sell out for 1 more session
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

why dont you learn how to work. I have only lost 4 models this session and my ratio is .60 So I know how ot work.
[Image: 30.png]

it is not me that im worried for losing cm's
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:

teach your n00bs to work properly. back when most of the people started this game, if you sold out of calenders you lost more models than if you worked normally

never lost a model at .65. i dont follow the "how to work properly" thing. Wink

ask lilburn. there is an art form to working. You can have a bad ratio like .65 and what not, and still not lose models. Its all based on your happiness of your models and if you race before you work and what not.

you can hace a .01 ratio and still not lose cm's if u know how to work
just the lower your ratio the more races you need to do before working

90teg2 says:

Jst creat a crew that knws how to do there [censored],and MC has changed way too much so quick ..
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sell/Select All Parts option? numba1stuna76 1 1,093 03-15-2008, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kelly087
  Add a "Sell All" button to the inventory screen OneHotBitch 18 2,980 08-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Last Post: lenko

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon