Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin - What will it take?

What will it take to finally get you to do something about Stolen and his multi/exploits abuse. You adding the report abuse button was a slap in the face to all players when everyone knows that every round Stolen cheats and uses his multi's to win and keep other players from having a chance. I know several players have reported him and nothing has been done.

One of his multi's is in 2nd place with the same name as his account (Robert. C). He is laughing at this game and killing it at the same time. Let's take a poll and see how many players would actually spend on this game again is he was banned like he deserves and everyone actually had a chance at playing player vs. player instead of player vs. 25 multi's.

I remember when you cared about cheating and did something about it. We do appreciate the changes you are making to attempt to make this game fun again and bring it back to the game we all use to love to play, but as long as Stolen is allowed to continue to play and cheat right in your face without you doing anything about it, the game will continue to be what it is, sad and pointless. If stolen is allowed to win 1st and 2nd this round and he is not banned, you will never see me again. I know that will make some people happy, but enough is enough.

Don't take this personal, but dammit man, everyone is really tired of this crap and honestly we are all tired of posting these threads and nothing being done. Some of us have played this game for 10 years. What other single game has dedicated players like that? Please fix this shit and take back your game.

i agree with everything justin said...

i was on when the whole shit went down last night i had to explain to justin (cracked) what just happened he didnt know what to do about it...

undo was at like 2-3 million tops..and now he's at what he is...

cracked jumped to first, stolen HI'd and boost him to second i gave justin a number to use to HI stolen down he did it a couple times and it sky-rocketed justin to what he is now...

stolen nw dropped to negative what justin had...he got to 20 million some how and then bam there goes stolen and his multi undo to what they are now...

that right there they abused the bug to gain nw and get a first and second place win...

i LOVED this game as much as any other player does/did... i to have been playing for 10 yrs i've spent loads of money on this game and now it is getting ridiculous... justin is right about it the cheating was never this bad back in the day...

please fix this shit by the end of the round bann those accounts, reset there stats, and let the game continue to be fun...

but mainly FIX THAT BUG...

i to will not return if the cheating remains...

and the report abuse button is worthless like justin says i've also heard people do it any nothing happens...

fix this...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

Seriously what will it take!! The game to get bad reputation. Thats where its headed if stolen and his multis win this session. Something needs to be done. i like this game but its too much when you try to play and you just get cheated. Everything should be taken. I dont even know what the glitch is. Now im negitive and cant even do anything with my account.

idk... but lets fix this fun game and play it ryte!!!

umm what about undo nw? you going to take him off like u did stolen...undo still says 1st on game stats...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

SToL3N_E_FKNO
May 7, 2010 (Banned)

Undo
(Banned)
Report Abuse

Bravo cres....Bravo

yeah but they are still online...
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Sure they go booted but what else has changed? I just home invaded matbond and ended up with some cash and now have -409,884 calendars. His nw got boosted by the same amount. So now I'm negative 52k and am well past done.

Anyway, I stopped even paying for a membership long ago for this sort of reason. I'm amazed that anyone continues to spend anything here. Even a dog knows the difference between being tripped over and being kicked.

Yeah Hobie... I agree with you on this. I got down from 20+mill to 200k by invading a few people whereas we should be getting more not less...;-). Hopefully everything's sorted now and we can all enjoy the game like before.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Admin - A couple questions W-i-R-e-D 6 2,631 05-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: W-i-R-e-D
  Cres (Admin) rhs 12 4,831 07-12-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: racerr
  admin? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 12 3,446 06-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Admin WiReD_________ 2 1,167 03-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Admin??? LuDe 19 4,679 07-17-2008, 01:57 AM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N