Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin - A couple questions

1. Why is there not a template explaining when sessions will begin and end given based on the calendar year? Organization makes any customer happy. Would ya'll agree?!

2. Why... Do you not revert back to the OLD MC? Can you please, I beg, to give a detailed explanation for this. Why did it change? I can understand improvements and innovations, but as a business owner, your first priority should always be your customers. What do we, as YOUR customers, need to do? Do we need to organize a petition to allow for the old version? Put it on a complete other site, separate if you will... But give your customers what they want!

I wait for your response, sincerely,
10 year customer of yours

I have checked this forum every day since it has been posted and I have seen no reply Admin. Very reassuring. We all appreciate that.

http://midnitechallenge.com/forums/showt...php?t=6995

In reference to the link above that cjw21 posted SIX MONTHS AGO...

You, (Admin), have failed to support your customers.

Ridiculous.

first of all.... why do u have to drag me into this?

second of all.... Midnitechallenge will never revert back to what it was in the past. ALL GAMES PROGRESS and MOVE FOWARD(we have over 670 cars now;most have parts and graphic to show the car...not the case with old mc). u wanna play madden 92' or madden 2015'???? hmmm???

third and final.... a guaranteed game schedule would entice more players to be active and play. no on likes logging on randomly to see if the session is open or not. or then missing the first 2 days and being so far behind they feel they have no chance.

SO YEH.. thats all for now

while ur waiting for mc to open back up just go listen to Tupac Shakur and check back often,,,,

What part of this has progressed?

-The amount of cars, sure.

-Parts may have increased. Although, dyno is eliminated due to program error and therefore makes these parts useless.

-Session schedule... It is 2014 and we still haven't understood that a game schedule is beneficial to those who play? My point to bring you in was to say that we have repeatedly requested information and received false pretenses and little to no action taken.

As far as car graphic, I could give a shit less if people see what the car I'm driving looks like. So you're telling me time has been wasted on the upload and design of these "graphics"?

Icons for example, they are still ALL messed up. There are medals from the last version mixed with current icons which look like complete crap any way.

And of course, I am frustrated with the designers of the game. Which is why I've expressed it here. To hopefully, gain a community voice to get what we want as players!

UNION!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cres (Admin) rhs 12 4,831 07-12-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Admin - What will it take? teet 8 2,609 03-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  admin? NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 12 3,446 06-05-2012, 02:44 AM
Last Post: mSzura
  Admin WiReD_________ 2 1,167 03-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Questions about this new game Tokkiez 12 3,145 07-05-2011, 03:41 AM