Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums = Dead

even when they game is down or between rounds .. there is only the usaly 10ish people posting ....

bring back the old days of so many topics you would need a hours to read them all ...

Whats the deal with it being so dead ?

Note - spamattics ftw
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

No idea dude, I noticed it too...

Usually when the game's down the forums comes alive though, so we'll see what people do.

bit of a shame there isnt much movment around on here ....

man im bored ...

im going to whore up this thread

lol MC and CSS have downtime on my day off..
I'll have to whore the forums with u johnny :postwhore:

Looking forward to the updates Ray Big Grin
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

Up dates ??? what are these updates you speak of Kick-skies

and yes .. let the whoring begin...

also ... i seem to be addicted to 'V' (energy drink) hrrrrrrrrmmmmm

Because theres not alot of players who play what I would call FULL time maybe 10 peeps do, The others/part time playarz 20 or so of them, are wating for there 8 hours (credits maxout) and they don't know game is down yet, and or they simply choose not to waste the time on furoms. Bottom line game Lacks true # of players, From what I know there about 10 full timers + maybe 20 part timers + 50,000 multies/dead acc'ts. I only hope this cash prize change bring back some old playerz. But from what I can tell most of them will be Home Invaders.. Game not built around peeps spending 100's when it only offers up $150 tops + Icon. And even then with so many more Home invaders around It going to be very hard to Work/sell cars/jump in net, Hell its already that way LoL. I had to learn to hi last session to Win #1, Sry RonN. Things no doubt will be different I only hope for the better, For the sake of the game.

Note: I understand not Killing off old acc't with ICONS. But the rest could go Right no reason to keep so many inactive acc'ts.. but of course we would see the true # of playarz on here, might upset some peoples. Hehe

lol mmm V

Well I'm not sure why it's down atm..
Ray had a news page thing in game for some updates that are taking place..
-slight prize changes
-cash prizes are back and some other stuff I dont remember lol
-cars being added..
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

the capt checkin in...
2001 camaro SS- antivenom
1989 mustang GT- 4 cylinder combatant

STFU capt! You got a break from me and you're boyfriend Charlloots HIing you muahahahhahaha! i just kidding!!

Krons.... you did a lot of sthinking on this game, maybe you should become the admin! muahahahahhaha

Jjjohhnnyyy u whore!

Oh well, let's start the whorring and wait... wait for it... wait for..... it!

BAM!:crash:
*imurkryptonyt*

Why in the hell did they decide to do this before the end of the session? Are they at least gonna let us finish the session?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead forum...whats up? pollockab 0 1,359 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: pollockab
  new to forums!! Tokkiez 10 2,657 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  If you could have one thing in the forums.. Victorious 56 8,441 03-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  getting more on the forums LuDe 22 4,082 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums Dyna 42 10,022 12-06-2005, 01:04 PM
Last Post: mSzura
  I'm Glad The Forums Are BACK!!! But..? PANDAhumpnMONKEY 46 4,861 08-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon