Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You might be loser IF: or why I hate the forums

#1. You make posts in the forums like: OWNED, HAHAHA,Agreed, or any other 1 word PURE spam fest posts. If you dont have anything to say, why waste the bandwith saying NOTHING?
#2. You make over 10 posts per day and are not a moderator. Your post's relevance are inversely proportional to the amount you make, on an average day. If you always have NOTHING to say, leave the bandwidth for useful posts from intelligent people.
#3. You think that the guys at Poser mobil are cool dudes.
#4. You make a stupid post about this one cause it sounds JUST like you and hurts your feelings.
#5. Anyone has ever called you a forum whore, and you were proud of it.
#6. You think the forums are a place for spam fests and are no use to the game itself (their intended function)
#7. Your posts have no beginning or end, hence make no point whatsoever.
(spam fest)
#8. Spam fests are the highlight of your day.
#9. You spend an equal or greater amount of time in the forums as you do playing.
#10. You suck as a player but feel that you give good forum.........

I would just like to say that that post was probably the only thing usefull that i have read on these forums. But what is Poser (sp) mobil.. sorry im British.

funny some people enjoy the forums, yeah a lot of what you say makes sense, but I wonder about someone who calls someone else a loser for doing something they enjoy.

And before you lip off again keep two things in mind, I am a TS guy primarily so you have no clue whether or not my posts are useful or not and I am a moderator.

#11 You come to the forums and punk off on people you don't know when you don't even read the post you are replying to.

Some losers use them for their own personal SPAMFEST.

this is you...Joined: 07 Apr 2005

you average over 10 posts per day.......

This post hurt your feelings cause you KNOW it refers to you and its true

You run your mouth and say NOTHING, hence are a waste of bandwidth

If you had any sense at all you would have read that more carefully BEFORE you replied, cause now you have sealed the deal. Are you & Bulletproof related?

Total posts: 2888
[3.84% of total / 11.88 posts per day]

guess i am a loser :?

First of all and I can be backed up on this over 90% of those posts are helping new players on Topshift.

Second I just read your explanation of what happened and understand now what you meant by most people would not have been able to affect the outcome.

That however does not excuse your ignorance to the people of these forums, nor your blatant ignoring of what Ray has asked everyone to do over and over again.

See the big difference between you and me is I use my knowledge of Topshift to help everyone that plays. I take the time in the forums to help new players understand and get better and many of your MC counterparts will testify to that. You on the other hand use your knowledge strictly for personal gain and feel yourself superior by coming here and slamming people for what they like to do.

Who's the loser?

Oh and being one of the MC greats in your own mind.... ya wanna learn a lesson real quick, bring your punk attitude over to TS and see how far ya get

I think this post is worthless...

calder12 Wrote:Oh and being one of the MC greats in your own mind.... ya wanna learn a lesson real quick, bring your punk attitude over to TS and see how far ya get
Mike is one of the greats of MC, he plays MC for one reason, and one reason only, TO GET TOP CREWS!!
But Rick, your going to challenge him to play TS also?? :?
look at me, i play both now, the FIRST round i played, i got a top crew w/ Joey, but i think u might've let us slip ahead of ya Wink
but then this round, i'm w/ matty now, and we are beating them combat nubs, and yeah.. what i'm trying to say, the only REAL difference between MC and TS is building cars and botting, thats the main differences, MC you actually have to sit here and race to get Cms, which Mike and I both do, i know YOU have to sit there and "set" to get your team points, basically the same thing Rick, you pwn TS, Mike pwns MC, i say keep it this way!! :!:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

agreed but some people feel cool slamming others for things they like.

And nah Danny you're not a loser, you just enjoy something different than the loser that made the post. Randy and Zura have a lot of posts too and they certainly aren't losers are they?

calder12 Wrote:Randy and Zura have a lot of posts too and they certainly aren't losers are they?
Randy = loser.. yes.. he IS a loser ^^
<3 Randall
and zura, well..
she's like.. a seksi SRO playing high post counted person, cant call Z a loser i guess Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forums = Dead Black__Metal 13 3,285 10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new to forums!! Tokkiez 10 2,657 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Loser Blue Diamond 33 7,851 05-02-2009, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Summit_Racing
  If you could have one thing in the forums.. Victorious 56 8,441 03-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  most people on the forums LuDe 8 2,080 02-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: A_n_i_M_a_L_
  getting more on the forums LuDe 22 4,082 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: TheJMan
  a new lvl of hate hwnplaya 12 3,602 04-28-2008, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Benton08
  Stingr = Loser Lemieux66 9 2,635 02-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  DONT HATE! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 10 2,827 03-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  Hate Mail!! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,724 01-10-2006, 02:02 PM