Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

Officer_Cartman Wrote:We travel around to different fairs and festivals and sell ice cream. Usually do 5-7k dollars business a weekend. We are usually only home 2-3 nights a week and when we are we are preparing for the next show. Come October though we really do not do much because it is getting cold.

We also make our ice cream that we sell and churn it on site where we are selling so that makes it to where people want to buy it because it is not your normal soft serve.

If I get to where I want to come back I will just message Raymond on MSN I still have all his contact information.

mean, thats all good bro .. .seems like you got it cracked with ya set up and what not ...

try get hold of cres man ..rays .. well ..dead ?? he pops in ..spam hits his ban button on people .. then disapers for mnths
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

y halo thar
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

Brandon!
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon