[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

How you doing? Not talked to you in awhile.

I just tried to log on the game and am somehow banned. I don't think I have logged on in over a year. I am guessing some kinda multi sweep or something somehow got me.

probably, good luck trying to get a hold of raymond to get u unbanned. But if i see him around ill shoot him a message. Just put your login info and use id if u have it.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Officer_Cartman Wrote:How are you guys doing?

<3

oh sheet. lucky to be banned i see? you don't get the dissapointment of see'ing the new version ;] <3
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Officer_Cartman Wrote:How are you guys doing?

<3

whole damn ... how goes it brutha ...

long ass time no see indeed ... planning on comming back are we ??
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

I don't really have time to make a full comeback but figured I could log on and see how the new game goes and how things have changed.

Owning a business and traveling around for it takes up a lot of my time, but I just purchased a new laptop to take with me. My old one was a POS that I really only did what I had to on. Just bought a new MacBook Pro to go with my iMac Big Grin

I sent in a support ticket this morning see if I get anything back not trying to bug him cause I mean if I don't get unbanned then I will know its just not meant to be LOL

Im doing ok ive just been pretty busy moving and what not
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Officer_Cartman Wrote:I don't really have time to make a full comeback but figured I could log on and see how the new game goes and how things have changed.

Owning a business and traveling around for it takes up a lot of my time, but I just purchased a new laptop to take with me. My old one was a POS that I really only did what I had to on. Just bought a new MacBook Pro to go with my iMac Big Grin

I sent in a support ticket this morning see if I get anything back not trying to bug him cause I mean if I don't get unbanned then I will know its just not meant to be LOL

no shit ..whats the low down on the business ?

haha ray probly wont reply ... get angie/tokkies to PM cres about it .. he does things like that way quicker.well did when i was modding it up anyway
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

We travel around to different fairs and festivals and sell ice cream. Usually do 5-7k dollars business a weekend. We are usually only home 2-3 nights a week and when we are we are preparing for the next show. Come October though we really do not do much because it is getting cold.

We also make our ice cream that we sell and churn it on site where we are selling so that makes it to where people want to buy it because it is not your normal soft serve.

If I get to where I want to come back I will just message Raymond on MSN I still have all his contact information.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon