Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ggggg

Black__Metal Wrote:rofl ..nates done the same as gangsta did many times on many ppl Tongue

dont leave yourself in car = #1 rule dude .... noob mistake.

congrtz to all

excuse me? Tongue He meant i was right cause i told him to work for first and not try and HI for it ;] so shh joHnny. where you been this round?
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Gangster_Pimp Wrote:And nah i live in a 6 millon doller house with air conditioning etc. Dont really need it atm because its winter Homo.

Bullshit much? you can't even spell doller right..so you apparently live in a 6million dollar house and play MC .. yeah thats really believable dude. NOT. 1million maybe...6million? LOL.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

crazyfrog555 Wrote:Bullshit much? you can't even spell doller right..so you apparently live in a 6million dollar house and play MC .. yeah thats really believable dude. NOT. 1million maybe...6million? LOL.

Ask paul H8 me evo. He lives in the Mount, Well tauranga. I live right on the main beachSmile 6 Million dollar House. And paul can come and take a photo for you if you wish!

Gangster_Pimp Wrote:Ask paul H8 me evo. He lives in the Mount, Well tauranga. I live right on the main beachSmile 6 Million dollar House. And paul can come and take a photo for you if you wish!

Nah bro i live in the mount, 1min from bayfair Smile
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

oh boy... good game everyone...
i think imma race this round
HI'ing wasnt workin too well for me =/
Mashin___Taters :asshake:
YuM

Big GrinJsmile:
[url="http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/33909.png"]
[/url]

Gos Wrote:congrats all..
how can i check final stats?
went to get my motorbike learners today, left with 3hours on the clock and 49million nw. got HI'd like a mofo

11th lol..

M3_steal_U Wrote:GG all, crazyfrog was right what he told me

good job gangsta pimp on not letting me a chance at winning by resetting my name so i couldnt work, hope you are banned 4 life and have no air condition in the 100 degree weather

you sell cars or calanders when u get reset for cash to get im's and work. if he gets banned for that then there is about 10 other players that i could name that reset people. and you cant get banned for spam racing. it takes more than 1 person to make your stats reset.
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon