Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ggggg

GG all, crazyfrog was right what he told me

good job gangsta pimp on not letting me a chance at winning by resetting my name so i couldnt work, hope you are banned 4 life and have no air condition in the 100 degree weather

goood game everyone..and yes i know m3 Wink hi'ing always fails if your rushing usually.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

that was one of the best last days ive ever played. M3 and others who played tag with me. You made it really fun
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Congrats on sharpe for winning top crew
Robin for top hi
Me for boost
M3 steal u for all 4 ides!!
Me for #1

and to whoever got top10 and top25's!!

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

M3_steal_U Wrote:GG all, crazyfrog was right what he told me

good job gangsta pimp on not letting me a chance at winning by resetting my name so i couldnt work, hope you are banned 4 life and have no air condition in the 100 degree weather

Reset you so you couldnt win, Dude get it through your think fucking brain that i didnt reset you ffs!!!! Everyone was racing you because you were out of fuel so that is what caused you to reset you.

And if ray wasnt such a useless cunt and actually cared about the game he would fix stupid bugs and get the game running right!

And i wouldnt care if you won or not because i wasnt planning on going for 1st anyway! because i wouldnt get the credits

And nah i live in a 6 millon doller house with air conditioning etc. Dont really need it atm because its winter Homo.

congrats all..
how can i check final stats?
went to get my motorbike learners today, left with 3hours on the clock and 49million nw. got HI'd like a mofo

the way you raced and played you wernt going to win, you made an early rush and logged out in your car 2 mistakes which ruin you and show your skill level just because you got 400m or sumit didnt mean you where defacto going to win, if i wasnt banned and you didnt get reset i garentee id have ended above you

rofl ..nates done the same as gangsta did many times on many ppl Tongue

dont leave yourself in car = #1 rule dude .... noob mistake.

congrtz to all
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

yeah u made 3 mistakes actually.

You worked to early

Then you got fucked up

Then you worked again and got raped agani

Then you worked again and tried to hi my Hi crew. Bad move.

Next time try to make allies not enemies :p

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon