Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06-27-2005 Game Updates and Changes

its whatever u prefer.. i know back when it used to be like this.. good peeps bought and jumped to get the exp and others stayed low and raced the jumpers
[r][h][s]

alright thxs 4 the help man...c yall in a few hours Big Grin
internet = nice

np
[r][h][s]

yupyup....... you had to be quick to get a race online with the car with the most networth that was on at the moment everyone was trying to race that one person.......

i still think that we need to add in how many CMs each person has lost/gained.

heaps of people are asking for it, is their some reason that its not happening.
ray, can you atleast tell us why you cant put it in for us. so that no one will keep asking for it.

but other than that i thought that the changes are great.
great work guys

I think you have to review the exp system. Gaining maybe 25 exp per race won. (I'm at 42mil, the guy I raced against 15k)
A offline race that I did (and won) gave me a little more exp.

Please try to fix this, thanks.

Quote:i still think that we need to add in how many CMs each person has lost/gained.

heaps of people are asking for it, is their some reason that its not happening.
ray, can you atleast tell us why you cant put it in for us. so that no one will keep asking for it.

but other than that i thought that the changes are great.
great work guys

$5 says it hasn't been implemented because it's a big piece of code to write.... that isn't an easy task to just throw in overnight. Tracking who's on the crew and worked and so on... have to store all that crap info til the crew leader reviews it.

consdidering they've already made this game... added several changes this month, let alone all the previous months they've changed shyte, i'd say that if it can b done, it wouldn't take more than a day. i don't know PHP, but i know how scripting works. add 2 that, they already have several thousand lines of text and/or files that contain every person's details and every crew's details. so uhh, yeah, can't b too hard 2 do if 1 were so inclined.
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

it means the higher your net the more exp you get...right?
in game Fallout_boy-UWIN

It means the current exp sucks bigtime. Almost no change compared to the last 9 months.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game just started, there has only been 60 races run......... Dyna 23 10,325 04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  12-04-2005 Updates and changes imported_admin 10 6,619 12-31-2005, 09:49 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  10-02-2005 Updates and Changes imported_admin 40 10,199 10-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Netstorm
  Looks like a fun game HaRdOnIcE 11 3,195 09-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ryan669045
  09-01-2005 Updates and Changes imported_admin 0 1,486 09-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Last Post: imported_admin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon