Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game just started, there has only been 60 races run.........

Top 10 Most Races Won
I_LOVE_BRITT 111
HeartBeatStoper 94
modogg85 93
X-Murderr 90
AP_X-P-L-O-I-T 90
Boondock_Saint 88
HTFU_78 85
SS_Goku 80
U_N_i_Q_U_E 79
DIO__B_R_A_N_D_O 75

Notice anything unusual? Like how do you get over 100 races when only 60 have been run ? Its called exploiting a bug, how you do it is to get a medium level of NW and let AP get you multiple races, it also gets you LOTS of crew models.

Can I do this also, and not get banned?
Milf Pleaser

sounds like an angry vet..

It mite not b them.. they mite just b on AP and peopel have added them 2 there AP.. u cant help but accept lol Big Grin
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

my point exactly but raymond has spoken to me and told me his proposed punishment if it comes to fruition then im done w/mc

Punishment lol ? :wink: sure..

supposedly im gonna be reset and stripped of medals along w/the rest of my crew at least from last round not fair to us when everyone knew about it can't help it if ur slow

that means i won top crew 8)
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

that also includes offline races that you can get every 1 second so it is not neccesarily exploiting a bug
Don't Fuck with Vendetta

how is it exploiting a bug. I wasnt online for most of those races. It isnt my fault when AP sends out a race every 1 min. If you get a race sent to you then you cant send a race. but if you send a race out, AP will send out a race every minute. So is that exploiting a bug, when it is somehting that the system is doing automatically. I really wished that Raymond would of talked to me when I was on MSN to explain this to him.

Mike, I am a little disappointed in you bro, sorry to say it but you were aware of that last session, and IMO, and everybody elses it is not a bug. It is how AP is set up. So before people get stripped of there medals/prizes people need to look at what the real problem is and stop accusing people of abusing a bug that they have way to control. Cause I know Mike that you cant control if you have multi races, so how are we supposed to do it.

Lets all just get along and play the game instead of pointing fingers and making other people look bad

Just let it go.. someone is obviously just pissed off.. I mean accepting races is what ap is about rite ? :?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looks like a fun game HaRdOnIcE 11 3,195 09-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ryan669045
  started david_mullen18 4 1,908 08-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Last Post: rhs
  06-27-2005 Game Updates and Changes imported_admin 43 9,933 08-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon