Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13-2009 Updates and Changes (or lack off)

that is correct^

lol @ hyper inflation reduced yet people are near 1 bil after a week ahahahah

there is a big diferance in xp from races now. im over lvl 30 and only getting 200 max a race lol. but i do agree they need 2 change working from 3x to 2x the cals. or if the networths dont drop why not make lvls mre expensive?? say sumthing like half a bil for lvl 10?? and go up from there. means people are all having to work a lot more to reach the lvls rather than fly thru them. gets rid of the lvl 50 + as no1 will reach them Tongue
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:there is a big diferance in xp from races now. im over lvl 30 and only getting 200 max a race lol. but i do agree they need 2 change working from 3x to 2x the cals. or if the networths dont drop why not make lvls mre expensive?? say sumthing like half a bil for lvl 10?? and go up from there. means people are all having to work a lot more to reach the lvls rather than fly thru them. gets rid of the lvl 50 + as no1 will reach them Tongue

1. the exp isnt a BIG difference its a minor one, its just capping faster, a big difference would be no one above level 10 by this stage and this is what is needed.

2. yes it needs to be reduced to 2x or 1.5x

3. keeping levels the same and making them more expensive and having people need to WORK to make the levels is fuking retarded. We dont want everyone capped at level 10 for half the session then once everyone makes 11 getting capped there simply because of level cost.

racers still want to have minor advantages over other players as a reward for their time spent racing so by making exp more difficult to attain and networth based this would resolve the problem in a more intelligent way.

We will address these issues once this game period is over. We didn't account for the amount of credits that you get now vs back in 2005.

that, and if we're lowering the level caps and shit, gotta adjust r/t's, no point in everyone being around the same level when r/t's jump from 1.5 seconds to 3 seconds...

admin Wrote:We will address these issues once this game period is over. We didn't account for the amount of credits that you get now vs back in 2005.

once again, thank you and im not hear to complain to have everything my way.

but as you can see from the responses its a mutual request.

i understand not gauging the credit inlfation but it still plays no majority of the issues listed on page 1.

ie.

1. Bragging rights still existing.

2. Hyperinflation people are at 1 bil, so with half the credits in 2005 there would still be people at 500mil at least. Having difficulty cracking the 20 mil mark at the end of the session is what players need.

3. Experience is still to easy, it would be nice to have it majorly tuned down and nw based in some regard.

4. Cars/HR need to be messed up much more then they are, at the start of the session truenos / s2000's etc all should be so slow they are useless forcing people to try others.

5. HI have a look at top 10 Home invasion list, it speaks for itself, everyone should hav about 3 to 4 times as many hits as they do.

6. RAD should not affect how much money you make when working because that once again defeats the very purpose of reducing hyper inflation.

im sure you can understand, but it makes a change request look foolish when its not carried out properly, just makes myself and others look like complainers who want the game our way wether it works or not.

car levels need to be adjusted i guess to the new exp...

i dunno, i'm not complaining and shit,

i'm just trying to say, thanks for the changes on the drop of a dime, but they were big changes, meaning that everything else in the game needs to be adjusted to reflect upon the new changes.

1 thing I think that could really help out with having people playing more would be if you got more exp from losing online races then winning offline races.

hence
winning online most exp
losing online
winning offline
losing offline
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

rom3o™ Wrote:once again, thank you and im not hear to complain to have everything my way.

but as you can see from the responses its a mutual request.

i understand not gauging the credit inlfation but it still plays no majority of the issues listed on page 1.

ie.

1. Bragging rights still existing.

2. Hyperinflation people are at 1 bil, so with half the credits in 2005 there would still be people at 500mil at least. Having difficulty cracking the 20 mil mark at the end of the session is what players need.

3. Experience is still to easy, it would be nice to have it majorly tuned down and nw based in some regard.

4. Cars/HR need to be messed up much more then they are, at the start of the session truenos / s2000's etc all should be so slow they are useless forcing people to try others.

5. HI have a look at top 10 Home invasion list, it speaks for itself, everyone should hav about 3 to 4 times as many hits as they do.

6. RAD should not affect how much money you make when working because that once again defeats the very purpose of reducing hyper inflation.

im sure you can understand, but it makes a change request look foolish when its not carried out properly, just makes myself and others look like complainers who want the game our way wether it works or not.

Above issues have been addressed:

- Bragging Rights removed
- Hyper inflation is definitely gone
- Car speeds have been randomized
- HI is easier
- Experience has been made harder

mmmhmmm looks yummmy. lets see what fun we can have this round
Redbull & Vodka will get you laid. Trust me, I know. Big Grin

"Listen, you give em - percocet, 2 vicodin, a couple a beers, and the panties drop... very niice!" - Charlie Tweeder

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  April 2015 Updates C-speed 3 1,908 04-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  March 2015 Updates and Bug Fixes. C-speed 26 10,281 03-31-2015, 10:01 PM
Last Post: ymcmb2
  Game Updates rhs 0 1,300 04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: rhs
  Game being down updates for everyone! Tokkiez 30 6,816 11-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Gos
  Prize Credits or lack of Tha_LizarD_KinG 12 3,860 10-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  08-19-2009 New Achievements Added Admin 9 2,510 08-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  08-06-2009 Over staged vehicles bug - Fixed Admin 22 4,599 08-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  2009... Later January? HI's/Thefts.. Victorious 24 5,122 01-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  01-05-2009 Street racing + Tickets Admin 10 2,769 01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  Mc 2009 MC_Alumni 34 6,628 01-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Last Post: MC_Alumni

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon