Facebook      

Poll: DO you admin should post more often about game Issues updates, prizes ect.
YES ADMIN should be bigger part of game
No, ADMIN does a fine job Smile
No Kron your crazy haha
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prize Credits or lack of

Come on (admin) were now 3 days in to this October session and still no prize credits. I understand this has been a issue in the past for whatever seasons, But you have to do better than this if its a issue you are having please feel free to post in forums let us know something. Not all but some like me like to spend on this game and i can't speak for others but I do enjoy doing so, until of course you do WIN something and haven't been paid out on it days into a new session. Now i find my self wondering what am I buying into. It's annoying because I plan around those prize credits and would have saved more play doe if I had know I'd be waiting still for credits. I will plan to do so in the future tho I hope that in the future I might be able to count on you to at least let us know there might be a issue with payment of prize credits

please

Gos Wrote:
  1. Award IDE winner 48,000credits in prizes. To reach this achievement you need to be using alot more creds than others..
  2. Award Top Crew members 12,000creds each. These people spend every round and on all the time. Easily should be rewarded as much as HI and boost winners.
  3. Award Top Crew leader something along the lines of 24,000 creds in prizes.

Top up memberships for the downtime.
DA KID MERO Wrote:NIGGAS IS AUSTRALIAN B, THEY ON SOME OTHER SHIT.

MC N00B since 2003. Thanks to Romeo, Johnny Black, Unstoppable Alan, Slammed, JoeDa, Seth and recently Ang & Ron.

Tha_LizarD_KinG Wrote:Come on (admin) were now 3 days in to this October session and still no prize credits. I understand this has been a issue in the past for whatever seasons, But you have to do better than this if its a issue you are having please feel free to post in forums let us know something. Not all but some like me like to spend on this game and i can't speak for others but I do enjoy doing so, until of course you do WIN something and haven't been paid out on it days into a new session. Now i find my self wondering what am I buying into. It's annoying because I plan around those prize credits and would have saved more play doe if I had know I'd be waiting still for credits. I will plan to do so in the future tho I hope that in the future I might be able to count on you to at least let us know there might be a issue with payment of prize credits

Agreed
*imurkryptonyt*

Be patient, they have other things that are bigger priority than this no doubt.
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

they should be doing things like not keeping commitments that they have promise and written into contractual agreements?

prize section states that prize credits will be in bank and ready to go at BEGINNING of each session and in the BANK for further use on midnitechallenge at any time... thats not occurring ....

sounds like carelessness and can be construed into fraud very easily................

admins do ur job and keep ur word that u promise ur customers and u wouldnt have so many problems with ur game

how can u expect customers to be honest when u the owners of this company/business/online game cannot not even be honest urself or keep promises and commitments u make?????

just a question... dan danger and mszura 4daFaiL

answer BOTH of my questions to the general public/customers without sweeping it under the rug and hiding it or deleting it......

cjw21 Wrote:answer BOTH of my questions to the general public/customers without sweeping it under the rug and hiding it or deleting it......
omg cjw, u said sumthing smart :eek: ... Wow wasnt expecting that
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:omg cjw, u said sumthing smart :eek: ... Wow wasnt expecting that

holy shit, don't care what CJW said.. Paul's back :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

pauls always been around frog.

and yes admin have been a tad lazy again... need to pick the game up. hell make me admin .. ill be on and add that shiz
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  prize NYPD 0 1,133 01-31-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: NYPD
  3rd place prize YmCmB 6 1,944 03-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: YmCmB
  Live Round Prize v2pointOH 0 1,195 07-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  missing icons and credits LarryG 3 2,061 07-04-2011, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Admin
  Missing cred, medals and cash prize im_a_n00b 4 1,992 01-05-2011, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Bombadier
  Missing IDE icons and credits Robin_Hood 4 1,772 12-28-2010, 11:42 PM
Last Post: CaptainSS
  credits and membership days cjw21 4 2,226 12-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  2nd place credits sharpie 24 5,530 06-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
  Bank credits Daggermouth 10 3,298 05-22-2010, 01:24 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon