Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spam Racing

Im curious I did not play last session for real and it seems to me as if with no crew battles with the cars and with no cms being gained by spam racing, What is the point of it? Sure you level up but other then that what is the point? Im not complaining about spam racing everyone knows my opinion on it but what is the point of it if the only purpose of it is gaining level?

Av3rsion Wrote:Im curious I did not play last session for real and it seems to me as if with no crew battles with the cars and with no cms being gained by spam racing, What is the point of it? Sure you level up but other then that what is the point? Im not complaining about spam racing everyone knows my opinion on it but what is the point of it if the only purpose of it is gaining level?
You get cm's from online racing. I used spam racing to up my ratio. and to get the achievement creds

Av3rsion Wrote:Im curious I did not play last session for real and it seems to me as if with no crew battles with the cars and with no cms being gained by spam racing, What is the point of it? Sure you level up but other then that what is the point? Im not complaining about spam racing everyone knows my opinion on it but what is the point of it if the only purpose of it is gaining level?

Well if you want higher level it's more likely you'll just spam offline. But that doesn't give you cm's. It's harder to get cm's than before cause you need Bragging rights and the more BR you have the more cm's you bring in. But at the end its whoever has the most credits to use to win.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Ok so basically their is no reason to even do over 2000 races unless you wanna get to like level 55 well 2000 spam races i mean.

true enough b/c you get no acheivements above 2k races.
[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Just A NoOb With 2 Cents

its pointless but its not.....lol...only reason to go above 2k is to level up
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

I guess it would depend on what you are after in the game.The higher the lvl you are the more nw you make when you work. So If you are lookin to go for the win it makes sense to lvl.But I also noticed something this session. When Agent x Left my crew and he was replaced with someone with a much higher lvl our crew works got higher.Last I knew agent was like lvl 27 he was replaced by a member that was around lvl 50 or so.SO my guess is crew lvl plays a small roll in crew works as well as cm ratio.I mean the works didnt jump into outragous numbers but they did get slightly higher. I cant say if it did the same when version left because he took 1000 cm's with him so of course the number dropped.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3/23/2010 Offline Racing Proposal Admin 10 3,180 03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  bring back online racing? o_O_Tread_O_o 40 6,088 01-31-2009, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Av3rsion
  01-05-2009 Street racing + Tickets Admin 10 2,769 01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Last Post: He_Hate_Me
  Ban List + racing im_a_n00b 7 2,031 07-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Racing??? LuDe 2 1,087 07-12-2008, 04:27 AM
Last Post: TheJMan