Facebook      

Poll: Is helping a friend cheating?
Yes, rules are rules no exceptions!
No, if you're just racing, working or changing crew car I think it's fine.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defining Cheating?

ive had people work for me before and im sure anyone who has ever competed for a top crew has as well. the co-leader should be able to redo the crew car as well so cheating isnt encouraged as well. maybe when they make the changes they are talking about they'll have crew jobs so only one person has to work for the crew which will probally only make it worse
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:ive had people work for me before and im sure anyone who has ever competed for a top crew has as well. the co-leader should be able to redo the crew car as well so cheating isnt encouraged as well. maybe when they make the changes they are talking about they'll have crew jobs so only one person has to work for the crew which will probally only make it worse

Actually 2 simple changes would make it so no one needed to do this.

1. Make co-leader able to do crew car.
2. Make our credit bank hold 8 hours worth of creds instead of 4.

Now some people work 12 hour shifts so #2 isn't perfect but hey I'd rather that than losing 3 full refills in a work day...

calder12 Wrote:Actually 2 simple changes would make it so no one needed to do this.

1. Make co-leader able to do crew car.

Now some people work 12 hour shifts so #2 isn't perfect but hey I'd rather that than losing 3 full refills in a work day...

if it took 8 hours to get 2k creds i quit...sorry.

if anything they should make it to where non members get 2k every 8 hours and members get 4k every 8 hours. if it goes back to 2k every 8 thats going to completely slow down the game play with the 2 week game periods

MC_Alumni Wrote:if it took 8 hours to get 2k creds i quit...sorry.

if anything they should make it to where non members get 2k every 8 hours and members get 4k every 8 hours. if it goes back to 2k every 8 thats going to completely slow down the game play with the 2 week game periods

No >.< Keith read geez.....

In other words....

40 creds every 5 mins = 480 credits an hour.
8 hours worth of creds = 3840 creds

What I meant is the cred max would be 4k instead of 2k....

dumbass =P

Id be happy with 6 hours worth of down time, then i could get a full night sleep and still be fine in the morning
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

I chose 8 because that is a normal work day. It doesn't include travel time etc, so many people would still lose creds, but much preferable to having half your day as wasted creds imo.

calder12 Wrote:No >.< Keith read geez.....

In other words....

40 creds every 5 mins = 480 credits an hour.
8 hours worth of creds = 3840 creds

What I meant is the cred max would be 4k instead of 2k....

dumbass =P

I would say that would work fine and i dont see how that would really affect game play...I can see people jumping more in spurts but that wouldnt really affect much I dont think

I already brought this up a long time ago, and said that crew leader should be able to tune the crew car as well as enter and exit crew battles. It just makes sense.

However changing the credit intervals is not a good idea. The WHOLE point is that YOU HAVE to get on to work if you want the money, not a friend of yours or so on.

That being said, of course it is cheating when someone gets on your account. If you dont have the time to be on here all day, you sure as hell shouldnt get the benefits of being on all day, whether that be working, racing, HIing or etc. If its not you doing it, its cheating.

I honestly wish this were enforced more, especially in top crews. Its part of the reason I stopped racing, why compete against people who can "hop on friends accounts" to take the lead,or to race, or to HI, or whatever the fuck you do.

Put a stop to this.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

He_Hate_Me Wrote:That being said, of course it is cheating when someone gets on your account. If you dont have the time to be on here all day, you sure as hell shouldnt get the benefits of being on all day, whether that be working, racing, HIing or etc. If its not you doing it, its cheating.
I do agree here. I personally would like to see next round a 24hr ban for accounts that have more than just the account owners ip adress. im not sure how itd b set up, But say it once the 2nd ip logint your name they get booted out and 24hr ban from that.???
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

fast_fry Wrote:I do agree here. I personally would like to see next round a 24hr ban for accounts that have more than just the account owners ip adress. im not sure how itd b set up, But say it once the 2nd ip logint your name they get booted out and 24hr ban from that.???

Stupidest thing i ever heard Tongue ... I use my home computer, the one in my lab at uni, and my laptop on the uni wireless ... all with different IPs... :confused:
IGN: SKDFIRO

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team_Breezy cheating? CamCressi 7 2,385 04-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: CamCressi
  fucking cheating bastards... v2pointOH 8 2,175 07-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  CHEATING?????? Ruf 7 2,080 12-04-2005, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Drag-Master

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon