Facebook      

Poll: Is helping a friend cheating?
Yes, rules are rules no exceptions!
No, if you're just racing, working or changing crew car I think it's fine.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defining Cheating?

Okay I have a question for the players. This isn't a bitch thread but a simple question.

We all know that technically it is against the rules to go on another persons account. My question is depending on the circumstances SHOULD this be againt the rules?

What I mean is this. We all hate multis, especially racers. We don't like being hit, recruited, whatever from multiple accounts by the same person. However, most of us have jobs, have to sleep, have other commitments and simply cannot be here every 4 hours to work our creds, race or rebuild/remove a crew car.

Now most of us that have been around for a while have friends that we have trusted to do these things for us, we've always done it, it isn't anything new. Going by the letter of the law this IS cheating, however I personally just don't see it that way.

The game is set up to benefit people that have no jobs and no other commitments which puts those people that do have other commitments at a serious disadvantage.

I am purposely leaving hitting out of this because I do personally believe it is unfair to hit someone from another account regardless of if it is a multi or an actual live friend.

So, is helping a friend by working their creds, racing a few races or helping out with their crew car cheating?

Please comment as well as voting, your opinion should count, but you need to state that opinion!

Tehnicly it's considered Cheating Beacuse its not u but lets be honest and real here we all know we dont wanna wake up after going to sleep at 2 in the morning to be up at 6 to race 2000 credits to go back to sleep and wake up again a 10 to get up for the day and race again and go rush to do everything cuz u gott be back in time to hit the 2 oclock (4 hour mark) ,,,,, we have all cheated if u wanna get technicle ..... i have loged on b4 to my girls account to help her a couple times theres nothing wrong with it its called helping someone out theres a difference ,,,,, if u get multi's to H.I. or to do any wrong doings that IS CONSIDERED CHEATING,,,,,,,,,,,, But helping someone out isnt.... in my books any more oppinions to CALDERS post?
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

LOL yeah it is cheating but seriously, there no way you can get rid of it. As long as people keep passing their passwords there is no end to people logging onto others accounts. Real, fake, old accounts, friends, enemies its all the same.
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

im_a_n00b Wrote:LOL yeah it is cheating but seriously, there no way you can get rid of it. As long as people keep passing their passwords there is no end to people logging onto others accounts. Real, fake, old accounts, friends, enemies its all the same.

No, it's quite easy for Ray to tell. If someone logs my account to work my creds twice in a day the IP will show, it will also show MY IP on 95% of the time.

Differentiating between an old friends account that doesn't play anymore and someone helping a friend is quite easy and can be automated with a simple php script.

totally right!!!!
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

its cheating...........by what this says, i think there should be a lot of banning going on and i like how it says "this is your only warning"

Multiple Account Usage and Registration

Another common problem and cheat is the registration of multiple accounts to further one accounts game ranking. This is considered a CHEAT as well and is not allowed at all. In fact this is one of our main Cheats in the game and we will correct it using the charts at the end of this guide.

A common misconception for players is thinking that if you log into somebody else's account that it is OK. This is not the case, the second you log into somebody else's account your IP and their IP address will show on both accounts which will result in banning when we scan for Multiple Accounts. THIS IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED. You are not allowed to play somebody's account while they are away, if they can't play for a few days etc… DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYBODY. Once somebody logs into your account both you and the person logging in are considered a Multiple Account. This is your only warning!

We cannot help you if your account gets deleted by another member who may have your password from a third party, we cannot help if you have more than 1 IP on your account. We cannot and will not from this point on be held responsible for your account. It is your account only, protect it with all your efforts.

b_u_L_L_e_t Wrote:its cheating...........by what this says, i think there should be a lot of banning going on and i like how it says "this is your only warning"

Multiple Account Usage and Registration

Another common problem and cheat is the registration of multiple accounts to further one accounts game ranking. This is considered a CHEAT as well and is not allowed at all. In fact this is one of our main Cheats in the game and we will correct it using the charts at the end of this guide.

A common misconception for players is thinking that if you log into somebody else's account that it is OK. This is not the case, the second you log into somebody else's account your IP and their IP address will show on both accounts which will result in banning when we scan for Multiple Accounts. THIS IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED. You are not allowed to play somebody's account while they are away, if they can't play for a few days etc… DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYBODY. Once somebody logs into your account both you and the person logging in are considered a Multiple Account. This is your only warning!

We cannot help you if your account gets deleted by another member who may have your password from a third party, we cannot help if you have more than 1 IP on your account. We cannot and will not from this point on be held responsible for your account. It is your account only, protect it with all your efforts.

Uhh yeah, we know what the rules say, that is the whole point of the thread O.o

the title of the thread is "defining cheating"

THEN WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE BREAKING THEM AND NOT GETTING BANNED!!!! IF EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THE RULES ARE!!!

Then you think you should be banned with the rest of us that are honest enough to own up and speak the truth? Or you gonna hide behind a wall of lies like the rest of them,

If and when you account get cheakd it will show up like the rest of us! so dont think your fooling anyone
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

You're missing the point.

If you read what I said we all know that technically by the strictest letter of the law we know it's defined as cheating.

The question is SHOULD IT BE? lol

And yes, I am admitting to be guilty of this, I think the vast majority of vets will admit to the same thing. If that gets me banned then so be it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team_Breezy cheating? CamCressi 7 2,385 04-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: CamCressi
  fucking cheating bastards... v2pointOH 8 2,175 07-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  CHEATING?????? Ruf 7 2,080 12-04-2005, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Drag-Master

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon