Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Draft.

Hey anyone watch the draft today?
I love the Bills, they had a fairly solid draft so far, other than drafting a damn CB.

Bills suck

Go Fish!!!

xD

calder12 Wrote:Bills suck

Go Fish!!!

xD

No way you really a fins fan? Im so sorry man. I would love to knock the fuck out of Marino. I hate the dolphins more than any other sports team.

Thrice Wrote:No way you really a fins fan? Im so sorry man. I would love to knock the fuck out of Marino. I hate the dolphins more than any other sports team.

It's all good man, you're a Bills fan you're supposed to feel that way xD and hey, we made the playoffs this year. Didn't do to well but making it is the first step back. I'm not the type of fan that bails because my team is bad =D

calder12 Wrote:It's all good man, you're a Bills fan you're supposed to feel that way xD and hey, we made the playoffs this year. Didn't do to well but making it is the first step back. I'm not the type of fan that bails because my team is bad =D

I know that feeling!

I'm a cubs fan! Big Grin

*edit*

bears fan also Big Grin

FCK GROSSMAN

Miami Dolphins take ... (Round 1)Cornerback - Vontae Davis (round 2)QB/WR - Pat White (Round 3)cornerback - Sean Smih AND just picked (round4) :eek:TongueTongueWR - Patrick Turner
C__A__S__P__E__R in MIAMI....:postwhore:

casper_305 Wrote:Miami Dolphins take ... (Round 1)Cornerback - Vontae Davis (round 2)QB/WR - Pat White (Round 3)cornerback - Sean Smih AND just picked (round4) :eek:TongueTongueWR - Patrick Turner

Another fins fan! I really hope we take you guys both games this year, as opposed to the extremely embarrasing 0-6 division record after a 4-0 start.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NE watch the NFL Draft? HOMIEPA 19 3,299 05-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TheAirMan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon