Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NE watch the NFL Draft?

I thought it was a pretty weird 1st round to say the least.....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Yeah a lot of surprises. Ginn went way to high and the Colts choice just ddi not make sense to me. I mean they struggled and defense so they draft more offense.

Eff da draft.. Randy Moss is A Patriot Confusedhock: Can u say fun ? and he ran a 4.29 in his work out Big Grin This season is gonna b nice
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

lol moss will get messed up early in the season just watch oakland and clevelend had the best drafts but will still suck for 1-2 seasons

^^ yea Jamarcus Russel has no effn recievers.. Sad but he's gettin like 65 mil..

haha cowboys ftw :S i doubt it but still tony romo came out lookin good last season lets see if he recovers Tongue

Well take the Patriots out of contention. I mean Randy Moss is like TO teams play alot better without there mouths around.

yeah DALLAS ftw.....but i hated what we did in the draft....it was silly only liked 2 picks n the trade that was made with browns.....i think new england is the team to watch out for with moss on the team....if he doesnt kill the team and he plays then they will take it all i think and i hate PATS
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

Ra Ra Pats!
I dunno...maybe, whatever. Y'know, but...I guess.

Officer_Cartman Wrote:Well take the Patriots out of contention. I mean Randy Moss is like TO teams play alot better without there mouths around.

Pfft... Randy " IS " one of the best recievers in the game.. when ur the best.. u can run your mouth.. cuz u have proved your self..

when u have lil kids playin football... and u make a spectacular catch.. they say.. oo u got Moss'd.. the man is a great.. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NFL Draft. Thrice 6 1,519 04-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Emo Watch!!!! daddywags 20 3,805 10-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Last Post: liGHts_OUt_spEEd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon