Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Recession

Lude blows about the job bro .... was talking to this chick at work ..shes said they get about 30 fone calls a day with people looking for jobs, and if anything opens up there is 200-300 people going for it ... its stupid ...

Ray-we must talk when i get my new car. importing shit blows here but maybe we can come to some sort of a deal ... thats if your prices are cheaper then what i can get here with my contacts lol.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:So i havnt heard much about this over seas but in my line of work in New Zealand its killing me ...from 180 people in my office we are down to about 150 ... and more people getting the boot every few weeks ... also we are all going down to 4 day weeks in a few weeks ... lucky for me ill still have a job (cheap chargeout rate + the skills and type of work i can do with no diploma/degree = company positive).

Hows it hitting over seas ?? Aussi ... 808.. usa...canada ... ??

fill me in.

somewhere in indiana, unemployments up from 3-4% to over 15%..

idk how rest of country looks, but that's wot i seen on the news yesturday...

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:somewhere in indiana, unemployments up from 3-4% to over 15%..

Intense, its funny how the world goes arnd....we created the whole curncey and stock market type of thing ... we should be able to sort this shit out

Black__Metal Wrote:Intense, its funny how the world goes arnd....we created the whole curncey and stock market type of thing ... we should be able to sort this shit out

we are slowly going back to prehistoric times...soon we will all have to go Rays house and play with stones and draw stuff in the sand
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

MC_Alumni Wrote:we are slowly going back to prehistoric times...soon we will all have to go Rays house and play with stones and draw stuff in the sand

We're going to chizzle cars (Flinestone cars) from rocks and play real life MC.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

I'm good at building stuff.

My fred flinstone vehicle > your bam bam car Tongue

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I'm good at building stuff.

My fred flinstone vehicle > your bam bam car Tongue

Ill be riding a din-o-sor

Black__Metal Wrote:Ill be riding a din-o-sor

flinestones car for me...all feet powered...cant even afford an engine...ahahaha
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:flinestones car for me...all feet powered...cant even afford an engine...ahahaha

only becasue honda and v-tec wasnt around then hehe ... Turbos forever Tongue

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:somewhere in indiana, unemployments up from 3-4% to over 15%..

Your talking about Elkhart IN. Yeah this economy has went into the shitter. Considering I work for my dad on a farm we are still doing ok just not making near the money that we used to. I would hate to go out and find a job right now hopefully when I get out of college things will brighten up.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon