Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Recession

So i havnt heard much about this over seas but in my line of work in New Zealand its killing me ...from 180 people in my office we are down to about 150 ... and more people getting the boot every few weeks ... also we are all going down to 4 day weeks in a few weeks ... lucky for me ill still have a job (cheap chargeout rate + the skills and type of work i can do with no diploma/degree = company positive).

Hows it hitting over seas ?? Aussi ... 808.. usa...canada ... ??

fill me in.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Americas economy is in the shitter right now. havent heard anything about 4 day weeks but i know hundreds of thousands of people lost there jobs. maybe even millions at this point im not quite sure, but yeah.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

yea but concidring the 2 countrys diffrnt population stats thats only a small percentage ??

simply at this point in time New Zealands f**ked lol,

Black__Metal Wrote:yea but concidring the 2 countrys diffrnt population stats thats only a small percentage ??

simply at this point in time New Zealands f**ked lol,

im not sure of NZ's population but i do know that everyone is making a big deal about it around here.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

In Canada unemployment has gone up 1% so about 500,000 jobs lost its kinda bad

My mortgage company is hiring everyone they can, lol.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

chad ....lmfao ...

ahhh Nz population about 4mill atm . . .

dude i jus grad with my BA and i cant find a job anywhere...hence the reason im stuck at my auto parts store...i must have applied to like over 70 jobs and like 2 got back to me...but the 2 arent jobs i would prefer so ya...
AlKi

WWWOOOOOOO. have we got 4 mill peops nw?? amazing lmao, didnt no we mannaged 2 grt over 3mill haha. must b all the imagreant were alouding in now lol.,, My jobs algud, im safe haha. every1 needs 2 eat so ima always have a job as a chef, But yeah bro, many places closing down bussnesses. which is uncool. its like-- if u have a job nw keep it, u dnt no wen ull find ur next lol
RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
:yahoo:NZ__EVO.. Im In Love With A Stripper.....

morad Wrote:Shit Times, I am closing MC and going to work at an Auto Parts Store as well...

Actually, to be honest, I run all the games with Cres and I love it but I would rather sell car parts. I really love that. Been doing it for almost 16 years.

You need parts, tell me.

i hate selling parts...bunch of idiots that dont know what they are talkin bout walk into my store and argue with me that they are right...

stupid things like my alternator wont start my car...

i tell them alternators have notin to do with starting the car...they take over and charge the battery once the car is running...

they are like ya but my car wont start it must be that the alternator...
AlKi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon