Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Story

Victorious Wrote:I was going to delete your post, but then I realized it'd be better if everyone else was able to see how much of a incompetent retard you are.

man i guess you cant take a joke.... ive been a happily married ninja for seven years. ive got three wonderfull boys and ive never been happier... plus ive never even hit a woman. your not a man if you hit a woman. but dam some people cant take a joke...

some shit just shouldnt be joked about dude
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Black__Metal Wrote:some shit just shouldnt be joked about dude

i guess we all have our own sence of humor... and ways of dealing with shit!Cool

indeed you are correct about that,

dnut Wrote:man i guess you cant take a joke.... ive been a happily married ninja for seven years. ive got three wonderfull boys and ive never been happier... plus ive never even hit a woman. your not a man if you hit a woman. but dam some people cant take a joke...

You saying I don't know how to take a joke, proves how much you know about me.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

you can joke about anything tbh....imho that is.....if you dont make fun of world disasters and make jokes about people or w/e as long as it is a joke and its funny then theres np with it Big Grin
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

Better watch it guys hittin the wrong chick will come back at you later. Had my ass kicked for about 5 years. One nite He pinned me in the wrong place.( kitchen next to a drawer full of knives)needless to say he got stabbed 4 times and i sat my ass in jail for attempted murder because when the cops showed up they asked me what my intentions were and i told them i was gonna kill his ass. Charges finally got dropped due to his previous record of kickin my ass.After i finally got outta jail i threw his ass outta my house and last i heard he was sittin his ass in jail for beatin some other chick.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

See this is why we need flame wars. So we can all call dnut an a-hole.
BRING BACK FLAME WARS.

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:Better watch it guys hittin the wrong chick will come back at you later. Had my ass kicked for about 5 years. One nite He pinned me in the wrong place.( kitchen next to a drawer full of knives)needless to say he got stabbed 4 times and i sat my ass in jail for attempted murder because when the cops showed up they asked me what my intentions were and i told them i was gonna kill his ass. Charges finally got dropped due to his previous record of kickin my ass.After i finally got outta jail i threw his ass outta my house and last i heard he was sittin his ass in jail for beatin some other chick.

:eek: never woulda picked that ... but as bad as it seems good on ya for doing what u did ... guys should NEVER get away with that sh1t.if any guy gets f**ked off that much by a girl he should mearly walk the streets or go to a bar and find a guy to fight to take his anger out.

Daggermouth Wrote:See this is why we need flame wars. So we can all call dnut an a-hole.
BRING BACK FLAME WARS.

lmfao ... bring back flame wars !!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Travels daddywags 16 3,084 08-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Last Post: joedabooger
  CrAzY fRoG kIdZ hArHaR crazyfrog555 8 1,780 05-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  A Little Story Black__Metal 4 1,664 02-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  One word story Anti_Rice 71 10,997 01-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  One word story... strEetRAcer 525 85,464 04-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Last Post: strEetRAcer
  WTFLOLROFLMAOBBQNYCAZN CRAZY!!!1!!1!ONE (prob NWS) LupinIII 13 3,420 03-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post: chukkie
  gettin hyphy!!! crazy asshit crfdude3591 1 1,038 03-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoveDontHate

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon