Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Story

I hit my girlfriend today... I feel like such **@%.

We were having an argument and she went too far. She made a comment along the lines of "your loser father couldn't keep a relationship together and you can't either!". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades.

This was too far for me. I had never, EVER hit a girl before, but it happened so fast I didn't even know I did it.

Basically, I cocked my fist back, and flew it straight into her nose. I thought it would be like the movies where she would get a little trickle of blood. It wasn't. Her nose EXPLODED. I think I must of broken a bunch of cartilege or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils, got all over me, got all over the floor. She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran into my room and locked the door. So I went to wash my hands, and while I was in the bathroom I heard her run out of the house and take off in her car. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I went home and broke down in tears.. My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "nah yo homes to bel air!" I pulled up to a house for about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab yo homes smell ya later, looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of bel air.

haha

Man I was into this story in till you starting singing that fresh prince of bel air song. I was going to get me some pop corn too lol

DrOoPie Wrote:Man I was into this story in till you starting singing that fresh prince of bel air song. I was going to get me some pop corn too lol

Haha, I found it on the internet the other day.

O_o i am speachless on the whole punch thing . .

not quite sure what to say bro ...

ahhhhhhhhh let us know how it goes ??

as for the fresh prince ... thats some old school shyte right there.
Black__Metal

thats the way to do it just cock that fist back and let that bitch have it...

dnut Wrote:thats the way to do it just cock that fist back and let that bitch have it...

This would be the reason you never get girls and only go for guys
Black__Metal

ur an asshole...hittin a girl....no way in the world would give me any excuse to ever hit a girl....
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:ur an asshole...hittin a girl....no way in the world would give me any excuse to ever hit a girl....

I couldn't say it better myself!! Hitting a girl is like the worst thing a Man can do, and any guy who does, isn't a man at all, but a little boy with not enough balls to pick on someone his own size. On a side note, I think Dagger was just messing, but dnut is just a dick I guess, and I love to pick on guys that hit women.
Noob, what Noob...

He's joking. This is one of the more popular, latest forum jokes.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

how is this a joke?? lol
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Travels daddywags 16 3,084 08-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Last Post: joedabooger
  CrAzY fRoG kIdZ hArHaR crazyfrog555 8 1,780 05-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  A Little Story Black__Metal 4 1,664 02-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  One word story Anti_Rice 71 10,997 01-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  One word story... strEetRAcer 525 85,464 04-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Last Post: strEetRAcer
  WTFLOLROFLMAOBBQNYCAZN CRAZY!!!1!!1!ONE (prob NWS) LupinIII 13 3,420 03-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post: chukkie
  gettin hyphy!!! crazy asshit crfdude3591 1 1,038 03-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoveDontHate

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon