Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy Story

I've only hit one woman my whole life.. I think it's the worst thing a man could do..

If she goes too far.. tell the bitch what she is.. a bitch! idc how pissed u are.. u don't hit a chick =/ go to the bar and get annihalated.. come home piss drunk n call her a bitch again, and go to bed

she'll apologize either when u get home from bar, or when u wake up with ur wang in her mouth :o

idk, that's just me.. =/ I grew up with my parents fighting, my dad used to come home shitty drunk and beat my mom.. I put him in jail a dozen times for it.. I do not put up with men hitting women ._.'

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I've only hit one woman my whole life.. I think it's the worst thing a man could do..

If she goes too far.. tell the bitch what she is.. a bitch! idc how pissed u are.. u don't hit a chick =/ go to the bar and get annihalated.. come home piss drunk n call her a bitch again, and go to bed

she'll apologize either when u get home from bar, or when u wake up with ur wang in her mouth :o

idk, that's just me.. =/ I grew up with my parents fighting, my dad used to come home shitty drunk and beat my mom.. I put him in jail a dozen times for it.. I do not put up with men hitting women ._.'

kinda personal dont ya think
AlKi

I LOVE personal! More more! My wife always gets mad when she wakes up and my wang is in her mouth, you have a keeper!
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

my gf told me, if she deserves to get hit, HIT her.

she said its bullshit how much power women have, if it werent for the womens right acts, women would still be hit and noone but women would care. the world is supposed to be equal, and women wanted to be treated the same, and they should be... even if its to be hit.

i love her lol, but i would never hit a woman i would most likely kill her if i did, a small opened hand slap on the ass will do for me, specially when its in the nude.

wow its so hott in here.....
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

slaps on the ass is a whole nother thread jeremy Tongue rofl

bryce : i've been drinking, a bit intoxicated.. if anyone has a problem.. suck my dick. that is all. idc if anyone here has a problem with me posting personal experiences to help better someone else in the world ._.'

as i said, i've been drinking, so i shall quit posting now :x

drinking and smaking ass. wohoo!!!

giggidy giggidy gu

hitting a girl is only aceptable if she likes it ruff and askes for it ...

forgivable only if shes bent over in frnt of you.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:I've only hit one woman my whole life.. I think it's the worst thing a man could do..

my dad hit my momma once and i fucking lost it and snaped out oh fuck what a day must of fought him like 20 times and just snaped out about 100
mecca :postwhore:

god you guys are sick, if you cant joke about hittin your bitch, than i dont know whats funny anymore. we all need to let our anger go, even if its just in your head. like your girl tells you to grow up and you had a bad day and you just snap... BAM... right in the mouth... even if you dont really do it you feel better if you just think about it sometimes..:jerry:

dnut Wrote:god you guys are sick, if you cant joke about hittin your bitch, than i dont know whats funny anymore. we all need to let our anger go, even if its just in your head. like your girl tells you to grow up and you had a bad day and you just snap... BAM... right in the mouth... even if you dont really do it you feel better if you just think about it sometimes..:jerry:

I was going to delete your post, but then I realized it'd be better if everyone else was able to see how much of a incompetent retard you are.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crazy Travels daddywags 16 3,084 08-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Last Post: joedabooger
  CrAzY fRoG kIdZ hArHaR crazyfrog555 8 1,780 05-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY
  A Little Story Black__Metal 4 1,664 02-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  One word story Anti_Rice 71 10,997 01-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Last Post: NoToRiOuS_ThUgS
  One word story... strEetRAcer 525 85,464 04-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Last Post: strEetRAcer
  WTFLOLROFLMAOBBQNYCAZN CRAZY!!!1!!1!ONE (prob NWS) LupinIII 13 3,420 03-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Last Post: chukkie
  gettin hyphy!!! crazy asshit crfdude3591 1 1,038 03-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoveDontHate

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon