Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

must say i agree too. There's two different IDE's with the same icon, doesn't make sense. People are being rewarded for being n00bish

ghey
Orgasm Donor

joedabooger Wrote:must say i agree too. There's two different IDE's with the same icon, doesn't make sense. People are being rewarded for being n00bish

ghey

but dont u think if they made different medals for the lower lvls, that all the high guys want those medals too...i mean they are going to be more to add to the collection...i would take it jus to get those new medals...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:but dont u think if they made different medals for the lower lvls, that all the high guys want those medals too...i mean they are going to be more to add to the collection...i would take it jus to get those new medals...

NO! 1 set is all.*runs*

LuDe Wrote:but dont u think if they made different medals for the lower lvls, that all the high guys want those medals too...i mean they are going to be more to add to the collection...i would take it jus to get those new medals...

no because like i said when u get the highest lvl ide icons your low lvl icons will change to the high ones with just a # beside them.therefore it wont be much diffrent then it is now with the exception of diffrent icons for diffrent lvls if they do not go for a higher ide then they will have those lower ide icons but people will know the diffrence this way......and lvl 20 ide should just be temp icons but their has to be some kinda system so that the same people dont keep goin for those lvl 20 icons in all actaulity the only ide that should be able to be won more then once by the same player is lvl 40....but what happens if you run and you end up with a sneaky player and you miss one on lvl 30 of course they are gonna try it again.... when that occurs they should only be able to run for that one icon not all 3. simply all im sayin to do is change the lower lvl icons so that all ide's have their own specific icon and can be noticed as diffrent lvls... this doesnt add new icons to be gotten thus they will change the higher u go
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i dunno bout this...if they were goin to do this i rather jus have them make IDE the way it used to be...jus 1 set goes out a season
AlKi

I prefer 1 set only...no prize for second best. Old ide system was fine. Y fix somthing thats not broken:confused:

Digital_Magic

Wraith Wrote:I prefer 1 set only...no prize for second best. Old ide system was fine. Y fix somthing thats not broken:confused:

the old way was over a year ago and you are just coming back maybe you didnt know that but, until this everything was fine so its not broken therefore it dont need fixed besides if u read my entire post earlier in this thread you would see why i say that... this game isnt only about vets and spenders and the idea i gave about dif icons would work i think maybe some dont understand what im sayin what diffrence does it make if someon has a lower lvl icon then you do? does that make your high ide icon less important?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

No your missing the point... alot of ppl that play and spend on mc have a goal of having every icon eventualy. Your making an easy thing hard! just change it back the the ORIGINAL ide...and yes my (if it's ain't broken don't fix it) fits, what does the fact that this was brought in over a year ago have to do with this?:confused:

Digital_Magic

Not everyone has the ability to spend dude.
Why take the fun away from the KIDS that play?
I think it's quite selfish, just so you feel better.

Wraith Wrote:No your missing the point... alot of ppl that play and spend on mc have a goal of having every icon eventualy. Your making an easy thing hard! just change it back the the ORIGINAL ide...and yes my (if it's ain't broken don't fix it) fits, what does the fact that this was brought in over a year ago have to do with this?:confused:

i dont really play but you will see the number of people play go from 100 online to 10 online if you take away the lower level ides thats just an example of what it does it give you spenders people to race if you take away the lower level ide alot of people will not play nor want to since they do not have the TIME or MONEY maybe they got the money but dont wanna spend it on the game stop your bitching just make different medals and it will be fine and if someone does not wanna race hard for a season to possibly get those icosn let them there is always smoenoe competion for those prizes
mecca :postwhore:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon