Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

Levels 21-30 I,D,E Winners Receive: IDE Medals, 3500 Credits at the start of the next game period!
Please Note: The Team at Corrupt Interactive will be watching for Veteran players tryin to win lower level IDE's for the sake of the medal and will disqualify anybody caught keeping a lower level just to obtain an icon/medal.

Thats a joke...it's a kick in the face for Veteran players...21-30 ide winners shouldn't be able to keep there icons.
You are just punishing the veterans for liking the game, giving the same icon to ppl who don't put in the time, money and effort as the veterans do is just unfair.
if WOLVERINE is awarded the ide icons this round for Levels 21-30 I,D,E please tell me how this is fair?

Digital_Magic

hes not.. i am! i already got domestic just need creds for import and euro

I know of at least 6 other people going for that same ide. the chances of him getting ide with those times r very slim Smile
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Chill luke ...
This has come up before man ... i thought the icons they get only stick around for a round ?? but maybe thats changed ?

but i agree with what you say above ...... if they stay for more thena round its a slap in the face to all the vets and spenders working hard to take top level IDE
Black__Metal

Maybe different icons for the diff levels? Like flags for top and something smaller for the 21-30 and then temp for the 21 and under? So if you see the flags you know it's the top tuners?

Ataxic Wrote:Maybe different icons for the diff levels? Like flags for top and something smaller for the 21-30 and then temp for the 21 and under? So if you see the flags you know it's the top tuners?

yea good call, thats what i was thinking ... but lowst level should only be that icon for a round.
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:yea good call, thats what i was thinking ... but lowst level should only be that icon for a round.

Yeah definitely! Just make the higher up one much more impressive than the 21-30 IDE
IGN: SKDFIRO

Ataxic Wrote:Maybe different icons for the diff levels? Like flags for top and something smaller for the 21-30 and then temp for the 21 and under? So if you see the flags you know it's the top tuners?

if they did that, then i would go for the lower lvls...cuz its new medals that i would not have...i dont think this is a good thing...unless there are no medals...like u jus get member or credits or sumtin
AlKi

dosnt all IDE winners get membys for next round ??

make bot lower levels temp medals ..aka stay there for the round after that of which they won them

40+ IDE or whatever it is now stay forever
Black__Metal

i probably am one of the biggest idiots. went for HIGHEST IDE in my second session...shouldve went for 21-30 first =P

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon