Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

luke..... jess ..... be nice Sad
Black__Metal

luke and jess...be nice...jus like johnny said
AlKi

TheJMan Wrote:Gotta love when you get angry jess .... Rrrraawwwwwwww Tongue

I'm not angry, But I don't see what the big deal is its not like wraith himself is running for 21-30 ide.OK so maybe change the icons seperate the high from the low because they all are the same. Problem with what wraith is saying he says (spenders & vets) it's always about spenders and vetsYou chose to spend noone makes anyone spend anything it's your own addiction in itself. Same as being a vet you chose to stay here. Because somone spent some money or has been here longer should not determine the way the game is set up.Technically a spender is anyone that pays the 6 bucks( or whatever it is now) for a membership. A vet Well, a vet to me would be someone thats been here a while and knows the game inside and out . Except the game changes from session to session so really there are no real vets in the game format we have today

Mostly what I see is spenders complaining about what the lower guys get Because somone spent some money or has been here longer.
I do think the vets should be dq from lower ide like lvl 1-20ide but what is considered a vet? exspecially if they have never had those icons?perfect example ( ang takin lowest lvl ide)oviously she is a vet but because she never had those specific icons she got it not to mention the fact she had to have somone pink her the cars from a higher lvl to get it.What is considered a vet when the game changes every session? so yea maybe you been here 5 years. but as soon as the game format changes you are a nOOb just like everyone else

Does anyone know the amount of teens that play the game which do not have a cc and do not have parents that will just allow their kids to go and spend half there life savings on a game.or even 6 bucks. Or even the amount of adults that barely make enough to pay for their internet let alone spend money on this game.These lower ide's were set to give those type of players a chance too But then the VETS took advantage of it.And if i'm right each ide group has at least one car that is a memby car so the odds of them gaining all 3 icons without a memby is pretty non existant

personally i think ide should be set on a scale meaning kinda like upgrades if u dont have one u can not advance to the others. change each icon each and every ide have dif icons reset the ide groups and let everyone in the game fight for all the ide's starting with lvl 20 ide if u dont get that you cant go for lvl 30 and same goes for 40 u dont get lvl 20 and 30 you cant get to lvl 40 ide... let the people that have their ide icons keep them until they complete the lvl they got their ide at. then change them to the new icons everytime somone advances to the next lvl the old icons get changed to the next lvl icons...Ex i run lvl 20 ide and get it i get 3 icons.. few sessions later get lvl 30 ide those lvl 20 icons change to lvl 30 icons.. same with lvl 40 lvl 30 icons change to lvl 40 icons then the # beside the ide should be 3 and maybe add their previous ide wins to the # beside which in my case would be 4.But also limit the space between each ide win say a few sessions. somone wins lvl 20 they cant go for lvl 30 for a few sessions that will balance out one person winning it every session.. All cars should be non member cars that way it doesnt hamper the non spenders.But reality is a high lvl ide is hard to get with out a memby BUT it can be done.Basiclly i'm talkin about an all out ide war.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i really dont like this idea because that means that more people will have IDE medals....the point of IDE was that it was a very rare medal to have...i was proud once i got my IDE medals the first time granted that it took me 3 different seasons to get them...i liked it when IDE was only given to the person who had it...now makin new medals is ridiculous...IDE is given out like a little childs toy now....everyone has them...there is notin special bout it...
AlKi

Lil-Luceifer Wrote:Lol, she got Her IDE in 31+ so don't go dragging her down, and once you have made a stupid assumption don't go treating as the truth when it's not, it is still just your own opinion. Rant Rant Rant etc. Take 5 mins to look and you will find:

WW3 (Vehicle Level 31+, Skill Level 31+)
Top Imports - FLIPPIN_U_OFF $88,244,917,310 Honda C-Speed K20R EG [email protected]
Top Euros - FLIPPIN_U_OFF $88,244,917,310 Porsche 911 GT3 [email protected]
Top Domestics - FLIPPIN_U_OFF $88,244,917,310 Saleen S7R [email protected]

So Basically RANT RANT RANT sought your shit out.

lol I havn't played for prob over a year more, she gets IDE under a different name (FLIPPIN_U_OFF) in a session i didn't even log inTongue and all of a sudden iam ment to be a mind reader hahaha...shut up ur an idiot. I don't care how she got he ide icons... i only seen this cauz thats my 1st session back for some time and i don't care enough about the stats to go looking through them to see who won what and when and who changed their name while i was gone...
WW3 (Vehicle Level 21-30, Skill Level 21-30)
Top Imports - ILUV2XLR8 $3,634,525,685 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II [email protected]
Top Domestics - ILUV2XLR8 $3,634,525,685 Shelby Cobra [email protected]

Correct me if iam wrong but that looks like Jess 2 me and how am i ment to know she didn't get them unless i was her? i didn't look in that other ide thread cauz it didn't have anything to do with me so i didn't even look in there... kind of like u with this thread!!! idiotRolleyes
And jess i said in my last post NO OFFENCE!!! so don't take any...wow

Shorly u can all understand y i think it's unfair lvl 21-30 get to keep that same icon as 31+ ide...and if u can't then wow how have u gotten this far in life?:eek:

Digital_Magic

luke u need to calm down man...i know what u mean since ive gotten all my IDE medals the hard fought way...but its jus a way for other people to get IDE medals...i dont have to agree with it, but its jus a part of the game...relax
AlKi

screw IDE lol ..too much effrt for me
Black__Metal

Wraith Wrote:lol I havn't played for prob over a year more, she gets IDE under a different name (FLIPPIN_U_OFF) in a session i didn't even log inTongue and all of a sudden iam ment to be a mind reader hahaha...shut up ur an idiot. I don't care how she got he ide icons... i only seen this cauz thats my 1st session back for some time and i don't care enough about the stats to go looking through them to see who won what and when and who changed their name while i was gone...
WW3 (Vehicle Level 21-30, Skill Level 21-30)
Top Imports - ILUV2XLR8 $3,634,525,685 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II [email protected]
Top Domestics - ILUV2XLR8 $3,634,525,685 Shelby Cobra [email protected]

Correct me if iam wrong but that looks like Jess 2 me and how am i ment to know she didn't get them unless i was her? i didn't look in that other ide thread cauz it didn't have anything to do with me so i didn't even look in there... kind of like u with this thread!!! idiotRolleyes
And jess i said in my last post NO OFFENCE!!! so don't take any...wow

Shorly u can all understand y i think it's unfair lvl 21-30 get to keep that same icon as 31+ ide...and if u can't then wow how have u gotten this far in life?:eek:

no offense takin i responded with hostility because of you assumption post but....this is prime example of why the icons should be changed.... u went on assumtion that my ide was taken at lvl 30 ...why? because all lvl icons are exactly the same.their is no diffrence in lvl 20 and lvl 40. I wasnt totally disagreeing with anyone i just think their is a simpler solution to this then just changing the game again. if all lvls had dif sets of icons then everyone would know and then you could be proud of your ide icons again. the other idea well, it was a thought might be fun to watch the entire game of players fight it out for one ide. kinda like back in the day when their was only one. except this makes it fair for the non spenders too instead of havin a memby and non memby.. mix em into the lvl ide's. but there is a down fall to that idea being that in the start the lvl 30 and 40 would have no one to run against them.soo maybe it wasnt the best thought out plan but it wasnt completly bad
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i know nobody asked for my thoughts, but both sides of the argument make sense...

on one hand, IDE, no matter what level, is still hard as hell tuning-wise. you see that there are 3-4 people trying to outtune each other for every level set.

but on the other hand, it's kinda not fair to the people who spend to get to lvl 57-58 and go for that IDE. it was nicer when there was just one IDE that everyone had to compete to get to. it was actually more fair.

so i agree with anyone that gave this suggesting (i think iluv2xlr8 did if i read correctly). there should be 2 sets of IDE only. one for members, one for non-members. this makes it fair for both sides of the spectrum, as it toughens up the competition and is also a bit more fair to spenders. Also, the IDE for non-members should only be temporary as they did not have to spend to get it, and/or the prize should be a membership so they might have to go for the member IDE to make their icons permanent.

agree/disagree?

ummmm 1 set of IDE WooT WooT.. GO Luke GO Luke GO Luke GO..

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon