Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

LuDe Wrote:if they did that, then i would go for the lower lvls...cuz its new medals that i would not have...i dont think this is a good thing...unless there are no medals...like u jus get member or credits or sumtin

That would be fine, then you would have them and move on and others could go for it :]
IGN: SKDFIRO

You should get a free membership for low lvl ide's thats it...any1 who has got there ide icons with low lvl ide should be stripped of the icons and given a free membership for their trouble...not like they would have spent to get it anyway so they can't complain.
I can't believe every1 has taken this and nothing has changed... i think it's the biggest slap in the spenders face EVER!!!! i remember ide used to be an icon that most ppl wanted and only the select few had...now every shit average player has it and to those of u who actualy worked for it years and months ago "hear have a slap in the face for being fools"Tongue
strip those icons and give them credz or free membership for their trouble.
Makes me not want to playSad

Digital_Magic

no disrespect but i say everyone stop bitchin and just play the game... wanna make ide diffrent change the cars and the parts list for ide every session that way nones using other peoples list to get their ide they have to build their own damn cars go thru all them parts themselves
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:no disrespect but i say everyone stop bitchin and just play the game... wanna make ide diffrent change the cars and the parts list for ide every session that way nones using other peoples list to get their ide they have to build their own damn cars go thru all them parts themselves

Gotta love when you get angry jess .... Rrrraawwwwwwww Tongue
Black__Metal

jess has a point, but i see lukes point as well...back when i first go my set...it took me 3 seasons to get 3 flags...and i worked my ass off since only 1 set of flags went out each season...and then im come back and win 2 sets back to back...i mean cmon...
AlKi

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:no disrespect but i say everyone stop bitchin and just play the game... wanna make ide diffrent change the cars and the parts list for ide every session that way nones using other peoples list to get their ide they have to build their own damn cars go thru all them parts themselves

hahahaha let me guess you got urs with a lower lvl ide? thats what i thought...for your information i did tune all 3 of my own cars last round, found all the good parts and ran the fastest times... no offence to you ILUV2EXLR8 but of course your going to think that when u got your with the lower lvl...

CHANGE IDE!!!

Digital_Magic

I personally don't see all the fuss.

This is my 3rd full round, and I made it to level 51, and wanted IDE..but it's obviously not going to happen.
I think, just take away the 1-20 IDE icons, and give them creds/membership whatever.
Leave 21-30 and 31+
21-30, is more so for like the, "average," players. I have a membership, I've bought credits, I play everyday..but not enough to really devote to ensure I get to 55+ to be able to win 31+ IDE. As implied, it's pretty much for the "vets." People who know all the tricks and what not.
So leave 21-30 IDE, as something for the, 'little guys,' (that still support the game, purchasing cred/memby etc.) to aim for, and of course 31+ for all the big shots.

That's just my two cents.

the top IDE is mainly for players going for top crew....if u see....every 31+ has been won by an person runnin in a top crew...and y is this u ask....its because of the way exp is...they need to get rid of the 10x for the person in 1st...and make it the way it was before...NW difference and lvl...that way everyone has a fair chance instead of fighting for #1
AlKi

Wraith Wrote:hahahaha let me guess you got urs with a lower lvl ide? thats what i thought...for your information i did tune all 3 of my own cars last round, found all the good parts and ran the fastest times... no offence to you ILUV2EXLR8 but of course your going to think that when u got your with the lower lvl...

CHANGE IDE!!!

Lol, she got Her IDE in 31+ so don't go dragging her down, and once you have made a stupid assumption don't go treating as the truth when it's not, it is still just your own opinion. Rant Rant Rant etc. Take 5 mins to look and you will find:

WW3 (Vehicle Level 31+, Skill Level 31+)
Top Imports - FLIPPIN_U_OFF $88,244,917,310 Honda C-Speed K20R EG [email protected]
Top Euros - FLIPPIN_U_OFF $88,244,917,310 Porsche 911 GT3 [email protected]
Top Domestics - FLIPPIN_U_OFF $88,244,917,310 Saleen S7R [email protected]

and this post if you scroll further down the forum you find a post named IDE in which she says this because she was DQ from IDE 21-30 because she already had 31+

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:what the deal is i already have ide icons from dec of 2007 lvl 31 + i was told that because i already have them i dont qualify for the ide i am running this session which is lvl 21 to 30... i knew about the three month thing but it was to my understanding that was same prize within 3 month period(ex. bubye winning top recruit 3 times in a row) LOL...But then again there has been so many changes i could be totally wrong

So Basically RANT RANT RANT sought your shit out.
H3avenB0und aKa: Lil-Luceifer

I turned to the darkside, just for the cookies =)

BRING BACK FLAME WARS!!!
BRING BACK BOOSTMODE!

Wraith Wrote:hahahaha let me guess you got urs with a lower lvl ide? thats what i thought...for your information i did tune all 3 of my own cars last round, found all the good parts and ran the fastest times... no offence to you ILUV2EXLR8 but of course your going to think that when u got your with the lower lvl...

CHANGE IDE!!!

well since you apparently know nothing about me and have just chosen to say something with out correct knowlege let me educate you a lil my ide's were won at lvl 57 so maybe before you open your mouth u may wanna check your sources
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon