Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

kyle relax....and ya i understand that other people dont spend...and i understand that...but jus cuz they dont spend doesnt mean that they cant go for other medals...suc as top 10 top 25 top crew....IDE used to be one of the most prestigous medals i thought...it shows who is willing to put in the time and money to get them...i honestly dont think its fair that everyone gets them so easily now...when i put more hours into the game than all the rest...
AlKi

So take out 1-20 IDE medals.
21-30 can be achieved by LOW spenders or no spenders if you're good.
31+ can be achieved by big spenders and 'vets.'

LuDe Wrote:kyle relax....and ya i understand that other people dont spend...and i understand that...but jus cuz they dont spend doesnt mean that they cant go for other medals...suc as top 10 top 25 top crew....IDE used to be one of the most prestigous medals i thought...it shows who is willing to put in the time and money to get them...i honestly dont think its fair that everyone gets them so easily now...when i put more hours into the game than all the rest...

and thats why you just change the icons so that people can realize that you won 30 and up or w.e it is
mecca :postwhore:

Wraith Wrote:No your missing the point... alot of ppl that play and spend on mc have a goal of having every icon eventualy. Your making an easy thing hard! just change it back the the ORIGINAL ide...and yes my (if it's ain't broken don't fix it) fits, what does the fact that this was brought in over a year ago have to do with this?:confused:

nah your makin an easy thing hard. The reason i say this was done a yr ago just simply means it changed a yr ago and up until now there has been nothing wrong with it... And if i remember correctly the reason it was set this way is because people were complaining about the old way fact of the matter is if you dont like the way the game is ya say it makes you not wanna play because it doesnt suit what you used to know or its not set up the way you want it. its never gonna be set up the way everyone wants it, there will always be someone complaining about something. But all ive seen is spenders and vets complianing.... the rest are just happy the games r here for them to enjoy maybe they get a lvl 20 icon, to you thats not shit but to someone that cant spend the amount of money others do or dont even have the money for a memby its great to them.. and what your saying is you want to take that away from them because they dont have the money others do,Thats not the way the world works and that shouldnt be the way this game is.If it was ment to be that way then it would be a member only game.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

mecca_boy Wrote:and thats why you just change the icons so that people can realize that you won 30 and up or w.e it is

ya, but they might as well jus not give it to them then...otherwise keep it the way it is..i have no problem with it...i jus dont care already...ray is trying to change the game to give the newer people a chance... and also attract new members...hes not trying to gear the game for the vets...so whateva is done is done..jus leave it already
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:ya, but they might as well jus not give it to them then...otherwise keep it the way it is..i have no problem with it...i jus dont care already...ray is trying to change the game to give the newer people a chance... and also attract new members...hes not trying to gear the game for the vets...so whateva is done is done..jus leave it already

but adding a ide for level 1-20 makes the new players want to play more

just change the icons so you can tell what ide people won
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:but adding a ide for level 1-20 makes the new players want to play more

just change the icons so you can tell what ide people won

whateva...doesnt bother me...lol...
AlKi

i have played since 2003 and have never had a problem with watching the spenders or hardcores take it out..

i would think that people would be more encouraged to play and play harder, if the prize is more rare/valuable.

all in all, 1 set of IDE is better Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon