Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Cool ... Not Cool Atall

TheJMan Wrote:yea hardout .. its for the best ... just came as a shock them telling me ..stop now and change now or it going to get worse and cud go into heart attack shit ..

Yeah I Could Imagine, You Didnt Expect Anythin Of The Sort Man..
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

yea i was more expcting ..oh your low on iron or got high blood presure or some shit .. not ..oh give up or u gna have heart attacks ...
Black__Metal

hey bro, sorry to hear that aye... good luck giving that shit up man, heart attack threats at 20... that is seriously f*d up :eek:
winter's own

you already talked to me, but i'll say it here too ;o

drop the smoking, it'll be the best thing you've ever done..

you'll notice a huge improvement on the pitch too... trust me.

the fast food is a minor problem, and really isn't going to kill your heart.

quit the smoking and you'll be better off in quite a few ways, and if it's any motivation... soccer will be def easier for you.

Dang, sorry to hear about your situation... glad that youre ok though. Eating habits should be easy to change, dropping the smoking - its all in your head. You gotta WANT to do it.

sucks johnny but heres the thing

girls like guys who don't smoke, sure theres girls that thing a guy is badass for smoking but those are the girls with smelly vaginas anyways. So you will get more pussy and live longer at the same time.

Fast food, i gave it up 3 years ago it's absolutely disgusting anyways and you feel so much better eating real food. I was with my friends who went to wendys the other day and i ate a jr. bacon burger (first fast food in years)and i instantly felt horrible.

Also i haven't drank soda in years as well, water juice and milk, only thing i really miss is rum and coke but that's why theres vodka and cranberry juice.

Giving up those 3 things will make you a lot more healthy johnny, plus the extra pussy is always nice.
Contract_Killers

Cheers all ...

lmfao at ryans post !! cheers to you also ryan.

Cres - believe me after being told that i WANT to give up smoking.
this weekend will be my last smke i hope.

Chad - Yea its killing the soccer hardout.so its all for the best
Black__Metal

If you drink those funky energy drinks, that's another thing you'll wanna cut out. They may be good for a quick pick me up, but you'll feel as tired, if not worse, after a few hours, which leads to drinking more to stay awake.
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

TheJMan Wrote:so heres the thing ..

satrday was playing a game of soccer which ive done for years ... next thing .. heart goes mental .. i pass out.

freaky ...

go and get it all cheaked out kuz im only 20 and fit as hell.

was told that i got an Irregular Heart beat and if i dont change how i live i cud be looking at a heart attack soon.

2 things i gotta change. eating shit food all the time ..and the main thing ..smoking.

huge shock.

ahhh dont really know what else to say.

omfg

the other day i get a msg from mate in brissy "nel u dog! im moving to sydney, getting open heart surgery. where do u live"

k so heart surgery? hes 20 and upbeat as fuck

so same shit happend, passed out

his aorta valve is a bit fucked and allows back-flow (super fuked) and resulting in an irregular heartbeat also.

he had two choices, metal valve - no contact sports, drinkin or smoking

or

a new synthetic valve which has normal functioning however only a quick fix (only 10-12 years)

he chose the latter

couldnt happen to a nicer bloke (huge smoker too haha)

hope all works out good mate
Orgasm Donor

ps biggest fucking coincidence i checked mc today after about ever ha
Orgasm Donor

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The DEFINITION of cool >.> Victorious 27 5,940 05-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  holophonic sound, cool crfdude3591 0 950 03-25-2006, 12:12 AM
Last Post: crfdude3591
  Cool Picture For Zura? WiReD__ 4 1,785 03-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Last Post: WiReD__