Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Cool ... Not Cool Atall

so heres the thing ..

satrday was playing a game of soccer which ive done for years ... next thing .. heart goes mental .. i pass out.

freaky ...

go and get it all cheaked out kuz im only 20 and fit as hell.

was told that i got an Irregular Heart beat and if i dont change how i live i cud be looking at a heart attack soon.

2 things i gotta change. eating shit food all the time ..and the main thing ..smoking.

huge shock.

ahhh dont really know what else to say.
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:so heres the thing ..

satrday was playing a game of soccer which ive done for years ... next thing .. heart goes mental .. i pass out.

freaky ...

go and get it all cheaked out kuz im only 20 and fit as hell.

was told that i got an Irregular Heart beat and if i dont change how i live i cud be looking at a heart attack soon.

2 things i gotta change. eating shit food all the time ..and the main thing ..smoking.

huge shock.

ahhh dont really know what else to say.

Wow! Thats Pretty Serious Dude :eek:..You Gona Quit Smokin?
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

yip ... down to 5 a day from about 30 a day ..

and waiting for the ppl so send out gum and patches and shit so i can get off it fully.

fucking blows
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:yip ... down to 5 a day from about 30 a day ..

and waiting for the ppl so send out gum and patches and shit so i can get off it fully.

fucking blows

Yeah But Just Remember When Your Doin It, That Its Gonna Save Your Life Potentially....You'll Get Through It Man, Just Stick To It...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

sorry to hear that...eat healthier stop drinking soda and stop smoking. and if your overweight drop a few pounds and you should be good to go!

PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:sorry to hear that...eat healthier stop drinking soda and stop smoking. and if your overweight drop a few pounds and you should be good to go!

Its Easy To Say, And Its Not Weight, He Said Hes Realy Active So Hes Fit...
Its The Food And Smoking....
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

yea i play soccer ..3 times a week ... touch once ...

not overweight at all ..

its the smoking and fast food ...
so its gotta go ...

heres hoping it dosnt get worse.
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:yea i play soccer ..3 times a week ... touch once ...

not overweight at all ..

its the smoking and fast food ...
so its gotta go ...

heres hoping it dosnt get worse.

Yeah Just Think How Much Its Doin To Ya And That Will Encourage Ya To Let It Go...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Think of the money you will save from the smokes dude... 30 a day equlas a pack and a half... 11 bucks pending where you live but where i live 11bucks 2 packs... when i quit i saved over 250$ a month man
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high so if in life you don't succeed fuck the world and smoke some weed. Vodka Whiskey lose control lets get down and smoke a bowl for all you preps who think your cool just remember stoners rule!

yea hardout .. its for the best ... just came as a shock them telling me ..stop now and change now or it going to get worse and cud go into heart attack shit ..
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The DEFINITION of cool >.> Victorious 27 5,940 05-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Victorious
  holophonic sound, cool crfdude3591 0 950 03-25-2006, 12:12 AM
Last Post: crfdude3591
  Cool Picture For Zura? WiReD__ 4 1,785 03-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Last Post: WiReD__
  cool find rhs 0 923 03-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Last Post: rhs

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon