Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_Bluntsmoker_420_

Yeah But I Think Thats Gettin Looked On More, As People Race For Others When Goin For Top Crew...Not Sure Though
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

racerr Wrote:agreeee 100% fucking man! i cant find good players they wont join my crew i need a gd crew i am a gd player man damnnnn i always make top 25-50 in position last session i made it 2 fukn 1st and so on i am workn on this session 2 become #1 player to get that ps3 and some icons any 1 help!? let me know help letz work together i can be alot of help to run for top crew and also 1st and work as a team as i play alotttt 2/7./.. i can log into game and waste credits and race alot! any 1 help MSN [email protected] LETZ TALK IT OUT! PE@ce

just to let ya know this Man!!! is actually a chick. And for the record just because u made it to top 20-50 dont mean u a good racer.. im in 3rd as we speak and I hit my entire way up and am sittin at lvl 39 ..But I am a good racer.I just chose not to at the moment

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:just to let ya know this Man!!! is actually a chick. And for the record just because u made it to top 20-50 dont mean u a good racer.. im in 3rd as we speak and I hit my entire way up and am sittin at lvl 39 ..But I am a good racer.I just chose not to at the moment
lol i did not mean ur a man i know ur a gurl cuz ur brother is in my crew or still is.... i meant FUCK MAN! but i said fucking man sry for the language but i was upset Smile buttt yea nice job i was 3rd too.. now i am like 95 after i got HI'ed 2-3 times lol letz see what happens 3-4 days left in session W(.)|(.)T!

o_O_Tread_O_o Wrote:Sad
damn i wanted to make some money too lol

haha nick meanie:bouncingblob:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon