Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_Bluntsmoker_420_

idk but Blunt is a liar he tries 2 trick noobs into buying a spot for his crew.... hes a liar he just wants the $ GOLDIGGER!!!! lol anyways you can say i am a noob all u want for trying 2 buy a spot for 30mins is all he gave me in his crew...THIS IS HOW HE WINS MOST OF HIS SESSIONS.again u can say i am a noob i am an MC LEGEND SINCE 03-04 check my profile just came back 2 MC 2 session ago 3rd session now i was Top 50. i was in 1st place @ 1 point in my 1st session and i will be going 4 it this session again i cant go for top crew cuz the people in my crew do not help me... i need 2 pair up with people who will run for top crew with me.... can be ur crew or mine but i want 2 be a co-ldr atleast..ANY 1!? helpppppp i am on MC @ work...Home..only takes lil bit of ur time 2 play....1_R-A-C-E-R-X_1 HIT ME UP PEEPS LETZ GET THIS SHYT...GOING! I WANT TOP CREW I WANT SOME ICONS EMBARRISING HERE ME A MEMBER SINCE 03-04 AND NUTHING...WHOS IN!? HIT ME UP ON MSN WE CAN TALK SOMETHING [email protected] PE@CE.....

Lets have a round of applause for the education our english teachers are giving us, or in this case, lack there of.
:clap:
Poop.

Haha!!! Yo Black, He Actually Did Make A Thread With It Lol!! Big Grin:gayfight:
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

racerr Wrote:idk but Blunt is a liar he tries 2 trick noobs into buying a spot for his crew.... hes a liar he just wants the $ GOLDIGGER!!!! lol anyways you can say i am a noob all u want for trying 2 buy a spot for 30mins is all he gave me in his crew...THIS IS HOW HE WINS MOST OF HIS SESSIONS.again u can say i am a noob i am an MC LEGEND SINCE 03-04 check my profile just came back 2 MC 2 session ago 3rd session now i was Top 50. i was in 1st place @ 1 point in my 1st session and i will be going 4 it this session again i cant go for top crew cuz the people in my crew do not help me... i need 2 pair up with people who will run for top crew with me.... can be ur crew or mine but i want 2 be a co-ldr atleast..ANY 1!? helpppppp i am on MC @ work...Home..only takes lil bit of ur time 2 play....1_R-A-C-E-R-X_1 HIT ME UP PEEPS LETZ GET THIS SHYT...GOING! I WANT TOP CREW I WANT SOME ICONS EMBARRISING HERE ME A MEMBER SINCE 03-04 AND NUTHING...WHOS IN!? HIT ME UP ON MSN WE CAN TALK SOMETHING [email protected] PE@CE.....

First of all if you look at blunts top crew wins it says ONE so what is this about this is how he wins all his top crew icons????? Second if you are such a legend then why you got a crew of noobs? Third it only takes a lil bit of your time to run for top crew B/S if you actually beleive that then thats why you will never be in or run a top crew.It takes alot of time and takes one hell of a team to win. When I say team thats exactly what i mean team a group of people that work together not against each other It is not something one person can do So if you plan on running for top crew You may want to meet the right people because as you stand now IT aint gonna happen.OH and yea if you think buying your way into a top crew is the way to get an icon of course they are gonna boot ya If you actually deserved to be on that crew they would have never booted you.And prolly would of not made you pay for the spot to begin with.

Nicely Said Lol...Big Grin
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

if u want to u can BUY my crew spot this session lol
that is if we win
ill take cash via paypal lol

Edit- and i will make sure u dont get booted too Big Grin
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

how much u after nick Tongue

hopfly to spend next round Tongue
Black__Metal

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:First of all if you look at blunts top crew wins it says ONE so what is this about this is how he wins all his top crew icons????? Second if you are such a legend then why you got a crew of noobs? Third it only takes a lil bit of your time to run for top crew B/S if you actually beleive that then thats why you will never be in or run a top crew.It takes alot of time and takes one hell of a team to win. When I say team thats exactly what i mean team a group of people that work together not against each other It is not something one person can do So if you plan on running for top crew You may want to meet the right people because as you stand now IT aint gonna happen.OH and yea if you think buying your way into a top crew is the way to get an icon of course they are gonna boot ya If you actually deserved to be on that crew they would have never booted you.And prolly would of not made you pay for the spot to begin with.

agreeee 100% fucking man! i cant find good players they wont join my crew i need a gd crew i am a gd player man damnnnn i always make top 25-50 in position last session i made it 2 fukn 1st and so on i am workn on this session 2 become #1 player to get that ps3 and some icons any 1 help!? let me know help letz work together i can be alot of help to run for top crew and also 1st and work as a team as i play alotttt 2/7./.. i can log into game and waste credits and race alot! any 1 help MSN [email protected] LETZ TALK IT OUT! PE@ce

Yeah Buy Nicks Spot Ray, Theres Your First Icon...
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

Thats gay, work for it like the others

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon