[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Im Talking About racerr
MC Name:
o_RaMPaGe_o

TheJMan Wrote:how much u after nick Tongue

hopfly to spend next round Tongue

let the bidding begin Smile
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

I WILL NEVER BUY A SPOT AGAIN. MAN I RATHER WORK FOR IT AS I LIKE THE MC GAME WATS THE POINT OF BUYING A SPOT? I LIKE THE GAMEE... RACING... AND HI'ING.. I WAS JUST TRYING 2 HELP HIS CREW SINCE I WAS GOING 2JOIIN IN AND BE A PART OF IT BUT IT DID NOT WORK AS I GOT KICKED OUT NEXT 30 MINS...OWELL ANYWAYS LETZ DO THIS O_o_Saints_o_O LETZ GET TOP CREW NEXT SESSION!

racerr Wrote:I WILL NEVER BUY A SPOT AGAIN. MAN I RATHER WORK FOR IT AS I LIKE THE MC GAME WATS THE POINT OF BUYING A SPOT? I LIKE THE GAMEE... RACING... AND HI'ING.. I WAS JUST TRYING 2 HELP HIS CREW SINCE I WAS GOING 2JOIIN IN AND BE A PART OF IT BUT IT DID NOT WORK AS I GOT KICKED OUT NEXT 30 MINS...OWELL ANYWAYS LETZ DO THIS O_o_Saints_o_O LETZ GET TOP CREW NEXT SESSION!

Sad
damn i wanted to make some money too lol
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Does anyone else think his Caps Lock key is broken?

[quote=Victorious]Does anyone else think his Caps Lock key is broken?[/QUOTE
I fixed itSmile

That's much better Smile

can i play on my co-workers computer and not get banned? even thoww he was his own account?> on mc? and can he play on my computer...?

I think the rules for that says no but people still do it

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon