Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mc_u_n_d_a_d_a_w_g_s

I dont know why you are trying to start so much shit chris.... I have no reason to explain myself yet I did. I explained every detail that you are bitching about.

I always got whosever back who has mine. Danny has always had mine as I have had his... well except for when we hated each other, but that was solong ago and neither of us remember why, haha.

Oh and if your saying that Taxman was only in your crew for what 3 days... Then obviously losing him didnt affect you that much, he spent 100 by you and 100 by us.... techniqually we were even.

I did fucking help Dan whe in the hospital, I shoulda fucking visited, but I did what I could.

If you still got beef with me Chris, please explain why you hate me so much. I dont liek making enemies for no reason. Especially for stupid reasons.

I just want you to explain, WHAT we shoudl believing... WHAT is the whole huge deal you are making...

Well shit man!

Come visit next time i'm there -.-

We can have a slumber party in my room! Big Grin

Can have some of my nurses sleep over too Wink Wink

sjgrox2x Wrote:I dont know why you are trying to start so much shit chris.... I have no reason to explain myself yet I did. I explained every detail that you are bitching about.

I always got whosever back who has mine. Danny has always had mine as I have had his... well except for when we hated each other, but that was solong ago and neither of us remember why, haha.

Oh and if your saying that Taxman was only in your crew for what 3 days... Then obviously losing him didnt affect you that much, he spent 100 by you and 100 by us.... techniqually we were even.

I did fucking help Dan whe in the hospital, I shoulda fucking visited, but I did what I could.

If you still got beef with me Chris, please explain why you hate me so much. I dont liek making enemies for no reason. Especially for stupid reasons.

I just want you to explain, WHAT we shoudl believing... WHAT is the whole huge deal you are making...

he's salty because people who say they are loyal to you are actually loyal...
people who say it to him just screw him..

*shrug* but i mean that sounds like a personal problem... you want people to have your back? then why dont you do some stuff for people to have your back?
*insert signature here*

tbh, idk what I did for Seth o_O

When he came back from retirement or w/e, we became good friends..

Maybe it's because if he wasn't nice to me, I'd take the L to chicago and beat his puny arse? LOL!

We're both Cubs fans too..! Big Grin

cubs suck!

*runs
*insert signature here*

jon sucks!

*kicks

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:Well shit man!

Come visit next time i'm there -.-

We can have a slumber party in my room! Big Grin

Can have some of my nurses sleep over too

Bwhaha.... already planning your next visit Big Grin

What hospital is it again? I bet I am damn close to it now that Im not in the suburbs anymore.

Do the nurses know that I dont play fair in pillow fights? Because if not theya rien for a surprise!

Jon, what you said makes sense.... Chris, I have always helped people in this game, never asked for much back...

As for Dan, yeah I dunno, I just came back from retirement and tlaked to you liek we were good friends, bwhaha random, but worked out Big Grin

If I were to go to the doctor right now, I'd be having my next visit. My toe is fukd right now, but I think it's getting better o_o;

I played Surgeon Dan with a razor blade//box cutter Big Grin roflmfao ._.

Shriners Hospital

2211 N. Oak Park Ave. Chicago, IL 60707

Know where that is? o_O

It's right by the M&M//Mars factory :x

hint he want you to bring m&m's haha
ill bring you hell

No, I like skittles & starburst :]

Thnx.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mc_u_n_d_a_d_a_w_g_s cjw21 4 1,459 07-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Last Post: LuDe