Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mc_u_n_d_a_d_a_w_g_s

ok, well, i just got kicked outta my crew for no apparent reason...

so this is what i wanna do, i wanna put together a crew, to go for top crew again this round, we could have had it last round but got screwed over by like 8 people, so if ur loyal and wanna join just let me know...

here is a list of names that i would like to join as of right now:

l hsia
miss kelly
karter
cjw21
givincarsaway
v3rit4s
explosive
modogg85
nutmura ken
th3dealer
modogg85

that is 11 people there, but prolly wont be able to get them all to join, anyone that is interested let me know...

You put up a good run for money, I dont know about you getting scrwed over had a big deal to do with it... You did have about 50 crew losses, which really killed how much nw actually showed.

I mean you were a battle, but dont say you coulda had it if you didnt get scrwed over...

ok seth, why dont u ask the 8 poeple who screwed us over if ya'll woulda got stomped on, and ask the my loyal ass homies who stuck it out with me if we woulda stomped ya'll, but i forgot, u guys(u, valorn, krazyman), like to let people in ur crew for 3 weeks outta the round with the hopes that they will get top crew and then when they work there ass off for u/ u kick them out just to replace them with ur click friends who have done nothin to help ur crew, u stole crew members from my crew, u guys got 7 billion of ur crew bank roll from a stolen credit card...

u want me to keep goin????

now who wants to try to take these fools down??? acting all noble like there shiiit dont stink

i'm no angel, but u and ur people are lying backstabbing manipulaters, who deserve nothin but the worst from every player in this game, and i hope that one day everyone in this midnitechallenge community will realize this and black ball u guys from ever running for top anything ever again

i'm done talking shit and listening to it cause it stinks, now here is a list of people i am interested in joining up with, anyone else is interested, please hit me up here on the game or msn [email protected]

l hsia
big dog
cjw21
karter
miss kelly
nutmura ken
givincarsaway
v3rit4s
explosive
GSP
Buhbye
modogg85
budjones

dunno who is gonna join just let me know guys, thanks

and hey if someone else wants to crew lead i am fine with that too, just wanna organize a good loyal crew...

lol you act like its seths fault that your boys arent loyal to you...
you cant blame anybody for picking up on an opportunity where clearly you fell short...

if your people were "loyal"
then they woulda been with you regardless...
sounds to me like you need to rethink who you let get close to you... because the only people who are lying are the ones who claim to have your back...
*insert signature here*

I'm planning on sticking with my crew, but Tread hasn't been on yet and neither have a few other people in the crew, if it stays that way I think I'm going to leave. I'll join yours CJ, but ILUV should come over too. She's a solid player, I've ran with her crew a few sessions.
Miss Kelly

Chris> Who did Seth kick for his friends?? I was in that crew and I don't remember him kicking anyone toward the end of the round?

I was made co-leader and I kicked a noob for talking shit to me.

We made the right moves last round, and we beat you. You cry about the stolen CC? He was in your crew using that stolen CC for two weeks before we took him to our side, cry?

He came to us throwing credits at us before we even decided to let him into the crew..!

ok mr danny, out of anyone i would think u would have my side, but guess not, so let me tell u somethin smart ass...

first off, u didn't even play last round remember

second, no that guy wasn't on my crew for 2 weeks, he was on it for about 3 days and then he left

u were not there and u do not know what happened and if u believe seth and his friends over me then that is fine, just shows ur moral character...

Hmm, who exactly was IconlessWonder? Mr. Smart Ass?! :o

ZOMG!

-.-"

I would've had your back, but Seth has helped me so much.

When I was in the hospital alone, he talked to me daily, burned me CD's and mailed them to me, kept me occupied, helped me beat my video games (Zelda for game boy advanced ftw!:x).

SO! Tell me I don't know what I'm talking about?

Kaythnxbai!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mc_u_n_d_a_d_a_w_g_s cjw21 4 1,459 07-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Last Post: LuDe

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon