Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats the big IDEa?

you cant help ur self u cock sucker.

i knew form when u wer the last person to post ud have some stupid shit to say lmfao.

u dont even play this game u fuking suck but return to throw ina few disses, u have absolutley no idea what goe son, but u add your 2 cents, you outkaste are a true ignorant shit talker.

i don't need to play to know you cheated this round you cheat every round it's what you do, and if everyone here thinks u are legit then they are drunk as shit or just stupid. as for my skill level whenever i tried i did just fine of course i was up against macros and bots so i never did as good as all the cheaters did but i'm not bitter about it it's just how mc is

incorrect, u do need ot know to play, and because u didnt play u assume, and because u assume, you are uneducated on the situation, and as a result an ignorant fool.

until u can accomplish half of what i have keep your comments to urself, and life u could talk, i wish i had a dime for everytime you hoped on a proxy n raced a multi or cheated.

u talk alot of shit to me its kinda hypocritical when majority of the NSX crew you rolled with were the kings of cheating and even the first people to teach me to cheat.

and u say ur not bitter... yet u come on here at random and throw ur little crys in, keep crying lmao.

i know alot of people who macroed and/or cheated in some way this round and xploit i would just keep quiet if i were you.

Rome congrats bro knew you had it
Contract_Killers

Thanks for the screenie Romeo. I was wondering if I was actually able to hold off all those guys. Congrats on the rest of the sweep brotha! I haven't played in quite some time and see that you continue to kick some major ass.

LuDe Wrote:nice job matt..i guess not have that member helped u huh...lol...and congrats rome...

You know it Bryce! I can't let you make the only comeback and not come away with something. haha BTW, congrats on that top booster deal!

thanks matt..at least we both came out with something...lol...
AlKi

rom3o™ Wrote:and life u could talk, i wish i had a dime for everytime you hoped on a proxy n raced a multi or cheated.

and u say ur not bitter... yet u come on here at random and throw ur little crys in, keep crying lmao.

i'll now reply to this cause i' ve had some time to chill about you saying i cheated, u can ask anyone i raced with i never really cheated people only thought i did cause i raced so damn much, hell i was originally invited into nsx cause they thought i was using a bot due to the fact that i was on all the damn time. as for who i was racing they were people who were in our helpers, of course it came out later that they were multis but they weren't mine thats for damn sure, as for the proxy it was never used for multis it kept me from getting banned when i was using 3 different crew members accounts to race so we could get a crew medal as for my bitterness level, i'm not on here crying i'm on here saying you cheat plain and simple it's what you do, and i also know that you burn people now this is my major cause for not liking you u may not remember but i do and i never forget or forgive

OuTkAsT_2 Wrote:...as for the proxy it was never used for multis it kept me from getting banned when i was using 3 different crew members accounts to race...
Isn't that the definition of a multi? 1 person using more than 1 account Confusedhock:

have to agree, i still think he has noidea on how to proxie to this day.. me on the other hand.. i would acept races from any of my crew mates, but blah blah blah .....past.....

congrats..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats up sept 2018 mecca_boy 2 2,357 11-17-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Dead forum...whats up? pollockab 0 1,359 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: pollockab
  Whats happening? o_O_MIDORI_O_o 10 3,048 06-02-2009, 07:16 AM
Last Post: dnut
  An Idea for The Forum Contest He_Hate_Me 15 3,091 03-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Hey I had An Idea Av3rsion 6 1,813 12-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  Whats everyones plans for next round? Freshexp 18 4,922 03-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Tsuji_48
  Whats up Etter24 35 6,309 08-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  Sayin Whats Up... TheAirMan 0 1,096 02-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  I got an idea that MIGHT help the lag at the end. Dyna 26 5,615 03-25-2006, 04:39 AM
Last Post: skogey10
  Idea? PoTh 0 793 02-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Last Post: PoTh

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon