Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got an idea that MIGHT help the lag at the end.

Take off the GOOGLE ads, for the last hour of the game... They have to reload (slowing things down greatly) after every time you cruise for 10 credits..

ROFL

brilliant

laggy server = ci's

google ads, isnt hosted by ci

Dyna Wrote:Take off the GOOGLE ads, for the last hour of the game... They have to reload (slowing things down greatly) after every time you cruise for 10 credits..

hes not just big and good looking

true, but having 2 laggy servers is worse than 1 laggy server, now isn't it?
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Idea or u can just bypass the lag and hit the CRUISE button as much as u can and wait for 2000 mods... worked for me! 8)
[Image: ff197b1c.jpg]

success is the best revenge

MY NAME WAS NOT BAD... iGn: kuntpunisher

Zura.... they are slowing things down for me. EVERYTHING would load quickly EXCEPT the google ads, the bar at the bottom would stop and then they would load. Its not rocket science.. I don't think its possible that it only affects my computer and no one elses.....

ed - what i meant was, if its a decent connection, if anything only ci games would lag. not google ads. since it's on a different server.

dyna - even so, i've posted ways to block the ads entirely before. and it isnt rocket science. someone smart enough to tell if someone is hacking would be smart enough to figure the steps out.

yeah, well aside from blockin the shit, it's the last damn thing 2 load and it holds up everything up from being displayed Sad

besides, who has ever clicked on 1 of those ads ON PURPOSE? Tongue
i AM...
[Image: american_05.jpg]

Dyna Wrote:Take off the GOOGLE ads, for the last hour of the game... They have to reload (slowing things down greatly) after every time you cruise for 10 credits..

use firefox and adblock.. no google ads.. no ads at all Smile

mm actually, if you have membership, a nice benefit would be to have them removed eh lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Idea for The Forum Contest He_Hate_Me 15 3,091 03-28-2009, 01:48 PM
Last Post: fast_fry
  Hey I had An Idea Av3rsion 6 1,813 12-28-2008, 07:02 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  whats the big IDEa? rom3o™ 57 10,575 06-26-2007, 02:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Idea? PoTh 0 793 02-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Last Post: PoTh
  Other Idea? dking 5 1,247 12-11-2005, 11:04 AM
Last Post: monteman