Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC Vets

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:lol yeh theory it is but they will gang up on you and hit you depending on what they want to do right?

then they can amke their own shit learn like everyone else did
mecca :postwhore:

i know but thats not my point, the point is how they push everyone who aint got a medel out the player might be really good but if he isnt in there circle and at the top they will get rid of him right?, and their attitude we own the game dont like it stfu

i can pm half of the vets asking for help only 2/3 responded and it wasnt in a nice voice players like HeartBeatStoper talked to me and actually helped thats how it should be but as you said they dont have to help but ignoring you is something different

before you comment on something along these lines am i right or not?

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:i know but thats not my point, the point is how they push everyone who aint got a medel out the player might be really good but if he isnt in there circle and at the top they will get rid of him right?, and their attitude we own the game dont like it stfu

i can pm half of the vets asking for help only 2/3 responded and it wasnt in a nice voice players like HeartBeatStoper talked to me and actually helped thats how it should be but as you said they dont have to help but ignoring you is something different

i can pm vets and they reply to me and i dont got medels

lol your like a coach you dont have any medels in a olympics yet help the people who do...lol if your not well thats just how i see you but you have been playing longer then i have well as far as i can remember and could get a medel a lot easier then me and others

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:lol your like a coach you dont have any medels in a olympics yet help the people who do...lol if your not well thats just how i see you but you have been playing longer then i have well as far as i can remember and could get a medel a lot easier then me and others

well mc has bored me so i dont give a fuck if i get medels

the reason why vets dont respond to PM's is cuz they get soooo many from everyone and they get really tired of it, i used to respond when i still played but it was mostly with random song lyrics Tongue

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:i know but thats not my point, the point is how they push everyone who aint got a medel out the player might be really good but if he isnt in there circle and at the top they will get rid of him right?, and their attitude we own the game dont like it stfu

*shrug* most the folks i know will reply to you... maybe you need to just start talkin to different people
*insert signature here*

lol

look at who they throw around. Talking bout the vets. They dont go about like you believe that you see it. its a game, there is talk. The vets will go against eachother, cause thats how it is. Ask shadow, ask office cartman. Shit I know he remembers when he jumped up to 1st and the day before the session ended, he got taken out, and handed a 100th place finish. It isnt about the people who know what there doing making the game harder for the people who dont know. Its called they know what they are doing. Most of the game the older players had to learn on there own, and once they got a good understanging of the game they just formed a group. They have played for years and years, while others just coming into the game cant expect to win. Look at it like this ok. You buy yourself an expansion MLB team. Do you expect to win a world championship the first year without paying deeply for it. Alot of the older players will respond. It depends on yoru tone and there availablity. If I dont respond to you in a few days am I a dick...NO its cause I HAVNT been oNline

i agree with mike on this one..even if all the vets stick together nd do stuff..were all greedy people who are in it for their own good.. :oops:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  actual vets sharpie 38 8,924 04-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Old School Vets HeartBeatStoper 34 7,759 03-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post: ah_jokah

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon