Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MC Vets

Since iv come back iv seen a lot of macro use, anger for new players after medels and other things of that such and its all coming from the vets, why?

because you have a long list of medels why do you want to make things harder for the new guys they are just like all of you used to be and are working far harder for what they are getting then all of you ever did for your medels, its oblivous you dont much like new players as every session the top 3 crews are full of the vets players with 4 or more medels and occasionally the new guy with 2 or 3 medels, only players you care about who are new are friends of friends or family

is this the wrong way to play this game

discuss//

mite wanna watch what you say cause youll get banned

lol dont like it
?

you should probably leave again
:?
*insert signature here*

lol if i get banned for this it would be a joke

i can bare with it il fight for some reconisition and medels in this game well il give it a few more session atleast

oh before i forget im talking for 99% of the vets there are 2/3 that i would exclude and go off and help new guys and join crews with non members and non medel players

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:oh before i forget im talking for 99% of the vets there are 2/3 that i would exclude and go off and help new guys and join crews with non members and non medel players

It dosnt matter if your a fuckin vet now you dumbsiht mc has changed so much they got mc skill the n00bs dont so dont fuckin bitch about if u wanna get n00bs metals do it yourself
mecca :postwhore:

last time i checked there was nothing wrong with sticking who you know...
so the vets know what they are doing would you rather stick with someone who KNOWS how to plan than teach someone from scratch?

If a noob learns how to play well and proves himself generally he is accepted by vets...

just like in life you arent handed anything in the game... you gotta prove you deserve to be there... once they show they can hang then the vets teach them the tricks they know...

if you aren't good enough to get someone on your side thats your own problem... but nobody is gonna do it for you
*insert signature here*

lol sorry mecca, and il help noobs but they gota learn a lot then il help them up but there are a lot of players who know there way around just like its been said over and over they havnt the support of the vets

wtf why do they need their support

PIMP_4_LIFE Wrote:lol sorry mecca, and il help noobs but they gota learn a lot then il help them up but there are a lot of players who know there way around just like its been said over and over they havnt the support of the vets

wtf why do they need their support

they dont need noone support mc is a easy game stay online and race that all it is

punch in a couple number to work and your done
mecca :postwhore:

lol yeh theory it is but they will gang up on you and hit you depending on what they want to do right?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  actual vets sharpie 38 8,924 04-03-2012, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Old School Vets HeartBeatStoper 34 7,759 03-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Last Post: ah_jokah

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon