Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey as a sport

cutfast69 Wrote:im gonna chime my 2 cents in since i havent been on in ages.

1 mecca you just said you got bored of weed, then the next day posted that the day before you smoke week... you got problems...

2 hockey is not dead in the states and is far from it. the only reason it seems to be dead is because espn and other major stations dont have a contract to shot it on tv.

3 i think it was mecca who said some crap about western teams being in eastern time zone. i dont know i didnt read all of it.. its mecca i have never listened to him. but there is a method to the madness... look at where all the teams are. i think there is a line like right before where philly is located on the map. all the teams on the left are western and all the teams on the east are east obviously. and its that way because there is far more teams on the east coast then on the west coast. the west coast has they spread over 2/3 of the states and canada.

4 its fun to be random.

yes i am bored of weed i do not buy it anymore but if it offred to me yes i will smoke it also if u no anytihng bout hockey detriot is a eatern time zone why are they int he western cofrence they play at 10 30 ST so all their fans gotta wait till 1 am to watch a game
mecca :postwhore:

http://www.myspace.com/xxcwaxx

just press play best hockey fight ever

Yo.. let this die in piece..
Really Tho.. This Thing Your Reading Is Just My Sig..

i tihnk the ottawa and buffalo fights this year were like that Emery fucking smiling in fights lol pirceless

mecca_boy Wrote:i tihnk the ottawa and buffalo fights this year were like that Emery f****** smiling in fights lol pirceless

Let it die mecca.. plz let it go

TheAirMan Wrote:
mecca_boy Wrote:i tihnk the ottawa and buffalo fights this year were like that Emery f****** smiling in fights lol pirceless

Let it die mecca.. plz let it go

no stop getting your fucking post up now ppl r tlaking bout hockey so i like it

R.I.P Thread..

TheAirMan Wrote:R.I.P Thread..

stop posting here if u dont like it

TheAirMan Wrote:R.I.P Thread..

Refer to the quote Mecca..

airman do you even play the game or just log on and chat in forums all day for a game you dont play and are not good at? just a question i felt was worth asking
Contract_Killers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hockey mecca_boy 4 1,101 05-17-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon